Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    They have it posted, on their front page, 4 - 5 weeks.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Saw on another board that stated they have sold over 50,000+mags since this craze started. There shipping them out as fast as they can. I'll wait.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago or more. I don't remember seeing anything about a shipping delay when I ordered. They sure charged my credit credit without delay though. Won't be ordering any more. Have picked up used Pmags in great shape for around the same price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3O8Junkie View Post
    Website is saying 4-6 weeks now.. Pretty loose with the "not back ordered" statements that's for sure!
    There wasn't any type of verbiage like that when I placed my order. Usually in stock means they have them ready to ship from the shelf.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Newby AZ View Post
    There wasn't any type of verbiage like that when I placed my order. Usually in stock means they have them ready to ship from the shelf.
    Copy pasted from the Mako Group

30 round E-Lander magazines are IN STOCK and we are receiving large shipments several times each week. Due to the overwhelming number of orders we are receiving on this product, we estimate orders will ship within 5 - 6 weeks. These magazines are NOT backordered.

I agree probably shouldn't take 5 weeks to throw some mags in a box and ship it out but what do I know?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It depends how you define backorder.

They're in stock and ready to ship, they do not have enough employees to handle shipping requirements. It's a bottleneck. You could consider backorder by availability to the customer, and then it is. So... semantics.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boogergoo View Post
    I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago or more. I don't remember seeing anything about a shipping delay when I ordered. They sure charged my credit credit without delay though. Won't be ordering any more. Have picked up used Pmags in great shape for around the same price.
    There was a thread on TOS, several actually that were locked, I asked why and all I got was a smart ass answer by a mod and a few members. I thought my card would be charged when they shipped, not so. I was charged at 05:33 01/03/13 by THE MAKO GROUP 631-880-3396 NY. I wish I'd known it would be a five week wait. I emailed them last week for a status update and did not get one. At this point I don't want the mags, I could use the money for other things. I have some magazines on BO with Brownells, the .22 magazines arrived a few days ago and the PMags are still on BO.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Took 3 or 4 weeks for mine ordered back around Christmas. We're marked with 12/12 manufacture date.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by txbonds View Post
    Took 3 or 4 weeks for mine ordered back around Christmas. We're marked with 12/12 manufacture date.
    how do they function?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Feedback Score
    Are members of this site buying these mags to hock later or are people actually giving these things a shot? I know things are a little panicky, but it wasn't too long ago that mentioning anything from the Mako group would draw the ire of board members.

Side note: Why does it seem that everything branded Israeli is pushed as being the be-all-end-all of combat related equipment. Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but there seems to be this cult like following of all things IDF.

No slight to the Israelis intended, just an observation

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast