Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I bought six because I thought it was worth the gamble. I agree any of the Mako plastic furniture and gadgets just turns me off. The magazines if made to spec, like a lower should be okay. It is a gamble but there are not so many options these days. I will try them but I did have the thought that they'd always be something I could use in a trade if I didn't like them. I bought a CProducts 40 round mag in the last year with the thought of using it, I never did, it's on the EE now looking to trade it for a 15-22 mag. I probably paid twenty bucks with shipping for it. I should get that out of it in a trade.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zlc View Post
    how do they function?
    Just recently got them and haven't had a chance to try unfortunately but I'm sure they will work fine for range use which is why I bought them.

FYI for what it's worth
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showpost.p...postcount=1542
    Last edited by txbonds; 01-16-13 at 09:23.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    My understanding from a statement of theirs i read somewhere was that MAKO's New York office is receiving shipments from Isreal on a regular basis. It seems likely they mean "not backordered" as in stock in Israel but still shipments must be imported and shipped to the customer. Of coarse mine shipped in just three weeks time; they did charge when the order was placed.

Feedback Score
    They cycle nicely.

Feedback Score

E Lander

Got 5 a week ago. Took them to range this sunday. Worked %100.
    My $.02

Feedback Score

IDF = Must be great?

"Why does it seem that everything branded Israeli is pushed as being the be-all-end-all of combat related equipment. Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but there seems to be this cult like following of all things IDF."

I think it goes back to the time when the IDF was the only one out there shooting on the two way range regularly. Still has the "whiz bang" of the fact that they (Israelis and the IDF in particular) live in a world where they are under near constant threat.

Who knows. But, you DO see that mentality.

Feedback Score
    I dont think people are buying these sketch mags cuz of the IDF. I bought them cuz they are the only thing available.

Local store has troy battlemags for 30 bucks each......i might buy a few but it makes me sick to my stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    It's a shot in the dark ... I have a better chance of guessing when my wife will be mad for no reason.
    "If your not using an aimpoint, you need to take a ****ing piss test." -LAV

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNeanderthal View Post
    I dont think people are buying these sketch mags cuz of the IDF. I bought them cuz they are the only thing available.

Local store has troy battlemags for 30 bucks each......i might buy a few but it makes me sick to my stomach.
    I'd say that about sums it up. 30 round PMags are available locally for $40, no thanks. Ruger's 5.56 AR piston gun is on the wall at my LGS for $2000 LWRC's are $3000! OUCH, again, no thanks.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My order went to processing and ready for shipping, crossing my fingers they move soon. Will go nice with the Tavor I have on Pre-Order if it makes it

Anyone know how quick it went from processing to ready to ship, to actually shipping, on your order?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Midliferally View Post
    Got 5 a week ago. Took them to range this sunday. Worked %100.
    My $.02
    I used my 6 this weekend No issues at all. They are heavier than usgi and magpuls. No problems feeding or seating. The mags.

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast