Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My DDM4V5

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marler5811 View Post
    Diggin the new set up! have you zeroed it yet? I'd be interested in the groups your getting.
    thanks Joe! I'm getting 3/4" at 50m, 1/2" at 25m (5 round group all touching), and it opens a bit at 100m but i haven't checked those groups officially.
    I also don't reload, so the ammo I'm using is 55gr winchester white box (cheapest I can find)

Feedback Score
    here's my LE

and heres my sr22 and mk18

972346_10153148555385515_348263074_n.jpg

and my mk18 again

I love my DD products up here in Canada

576663_10152886732730515_1497433606_n.jpg

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    thanks Joe! I'm getting 3/4" at 50m, 1/2" at 25m (5 round group all touching), and it opens a bit at 100m but i haven't checked those groups officially.
    I also don't reload, so the ammo I'm using is 55gr winchester white box (cheapest I can find)
    I guarantee that if you put some heavier grain bullets through your rifle, the groups will shrink. With a 1:7 twist barrel, you'll experience best possible results with 62 grain and heavier projectiles. 69-77 is where it will really shine.
    Joe Marler
    Law Enforcement Sales Manager

jmarler@danieldefense.com
    www.danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just picked up a DD M4V5 this weekend and put 160 rounds through it. I had no malfunctions of any kind. This is the best rifle I have ever owned. I love this weapon.
    I

Feedback Score
    I've put over a 1000rds through my DDv5 and I love it. I've shot steel through it to piss off my buddy with his piston gun, I've shot groups so tight that Ak guys even as the brand of my AR, its just a great overall rifle. I shot an Colt M4 and M16a4 in the Marine Corps and it matches if not overwhelms both on accuracy and overall quality.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Here's my DDM4V5! Absolutely love it, I pre ordered a MK18 with an FDE rail here in Canada so I'm just waiting for it to show up!

Awesome looking rifle!! I pick mine up next week and was wanting to do the FDE furniture like you have. Question though, what pistol grip did you go with and how was the mounting? I have read many posts that say any replacement grip does not line up well and most just give up an re-install the original. Needless to say I am more than just a "little" concerned so I anxiously await your response on what you did and what grip you used? Thanks for your time, and again "NICE" rifle!!!

Feedback Score
    Nice, simple setup that will work every time
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can't go wrong with a DD. Congrats!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've changed it up some and set it up for 3 gun competition

Very nice! How heavy is it with the optic and 16" barrel? Would a 14oz suppressor on the end just "kill" the package? THinking of doing similar...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12