Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new build

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Very, very nice! I want one too.

Great pictures btw. I forgot how nice you're pics looked.

Feedback Score
    That rifle is waaayyyy too clean. I REALLY like the brush finish on that concrete! Go put some good, honest wear and dirt on that rifle/ It's the only civilized thing to do.
    Affiliated with BattleComp Enterprises, LLC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    this rifle is real nice in person. we went shooting this past weekend, a little break in for both our rifles (the one pictured here and the one that he put together for me with a mix of new and 'hand me down' parts). after sighting in on sat, joe dropped a real nice opening 3 shot group on sunday morning (2 of 3 touching, all three in less than the diameter of a quarter).

joe does REAL nice work, attention to detail and his perfectionist mentality led to two very nice rifles!

the other non pictured AR that joe built is my first and i'm loving every bit of it!

Feedback Score
    SuicideHz,

Thanks for all the great information and the invite to this forum! I can't wait to start building on my future M4!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice to see you showed up Matgyver. That Beretta forum has it's share of idiots.

Did you look into putting your Kimber up for trade yet?

For everyone's information, Matgyver is looking to trade a Kimber for an AR...

The only problem with Paul's rifle was the only real new part on it- the CMMG barrel that has straight and sharp feedramps that look nowhere near as nice as those on this WOA barrel. His were catching every other round of Radway Green and just about ruining our weekend.

In all fairness to CMMG, they offered to take a look at it and would fix anything that was the result of poor workmanship. However, I don't feel workmanship has anything to do with it. I've been told that their extensions aren't exactly mil-spec M4 extensions. This is something I'd like to look into in the near future.

I think this rifle needs a low power variable scope but don't want to spend too much at the moment. I really did the Eotech and it served me well today. The Shoot'n'Sees were no match for me...

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12