Imitation is the truest form of flattery, and ever since I saw this carbine I fell in love with it:

I'm working on my own build which will be a little different and I'm starting with this:

My LE 6920 lower, with a Noveske 6.8mm, 14.5 inch upper receiver. I already have the LT SPR mount and I plan on getting the Nightforce 2.5-10 NXS. My new stock is a Magpul CTR, and I plan on changing out the Hogue grip for a Tango Down. I'm also looking into a 6-9" Harris bipod.

My first question is are those magazines PRI's, and if so, is it the 10 or 15 rounder? I have five 25 round PRI's but I'm concerned that the short bipod (for the short barrel) will run into trouble with the 25 round mags.

Second question; What colors of paint did you use? I've always used the standard Krylon tan, brown, and OD, but I'd like to go with something a little lighter.

Any other advice/ suggestions are welcome (from anyone). This carbine will be for personal (fun) use for now. Down the road I hope to get it approved for patrol use (if our firearms policy ever lightens up ).

Thanks!