Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: PerSec Systems AIWB Test and Evaluation Opportunity

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey guys. One of the Mods sent me a message on Facebook about this a few days ago. About 10 days ago, someone brought it to my attention that our website crashed. I don't know how many people experienced the problem, but it was a blank white page with "DATABASE ERROR" and a bunch of numbers.

The problem was through the company who hosts our domain - as well as our email addresses. We had a bunch of emails go to another unused email address instead of the main emails.

The problem dates back before April, and I'm sure ill find out exactly once all the communications are gone through over the next few days by myself personally. Needless to say, I'm sure this cost us a lot of business.

Over the last week plus, the website / hosting / shopping cart have been gone over with a fine tooth comb and everything seems to be running better / faster than ever.

During this time I kept active on Facebook (where I was told about the emails / blank site) and launched a company Instagram. Considering the problems, orders stayed busy and with the exception of a select few orders (who received some nice freebies) all shipped within their short 2 week production time frame.

The Lead Times have been raised a bit, and working on adding a company phone line in the near future.

Ra2bach (got your soft loops and something else for you too, brother) and I'm sure others have or will start seeing their T&E SPEARs show up. Some of the M4C and T&E units outside of the forum have shipped, and more batches will be released over the next week. As I'm sure you all know, I'm very excited about this product finally being finished and there are some bigger names in the industry who will hopefully chime in on M4C with their own feedback on the system.

Another project that's been in the works for 2+ years is also finally releasing after a ton of testing. Some pictures leaked of it from an industry video shoot which have now been shared on our Facebook and Instagram. Preorders will be up by the weekend.

In short, it's been extremely busy here. Working on expanding the product line, industry partners, and social media / communications. Over the next couple days, any missed email communications should be responded to and made right in some way. To the gentleman above, I'll pull up your order and give you a call, sir. Our quality has always been considered some of the highest, even by some of our peers you listed in your post.

Excited to see what everyone thinks of the SPEAR and other releasing products. The name PerSec should be popping up on everyone's radar more often this year if I've played my cards right.

Best wishes, and apologies for any inconvenience caused by our system problems. ~ Steve S.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    as an update:

Steve has contacted me and everything has been corrected. The discoloration on my holster was some left over polishing paste that when dried looks like stressed plastic. As far as the fit on my shield, after going through the invoice it looks like I picked the compact holster by accident (dip**it move on my part). Steve was great and is replacing the holster even though it was my fault. It seems that now that communication is fast and Steve is resolving issues as fast as possible.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGWS View Post
    as an update:

Steve has contacted me and everything has been corrected. The discoloration on my holster was some left over polishing paste that when dried looks like stressed plastic. As far as the fit on my shield, after going through the invoice it looks like I picked the compact holster by accident (dip**it move on my part). Steve was great and is replacing the holster even though it was my fault. It seems that now that communication is fast and Steve is resolving issues as fast as possible.
    that's good. I received a shipping confirmation email on or about 4/26, nothing has arrived yet...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    that's good. I received a shipping confirmation email on or about 4/26, nothing has arrived yet...
    7/1 still nothing...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    31 (97%)
    Pretty much the same here. I have received multiple personal emails from Steve apologizing and telling me he is shipping my gear "on Monday", the most recent being June 6th. Ordered in mid-March, still nothing. I charged my purchase back through my bank at this point.

Feedback Score
    31 (97%)
    Final update on this disaster. While Steve hasn't responded to any of my emails in almost two months. He did find the time to dispute my charge back via my bank. Classy. All told, 4 months later and I still don't have the correct holster. Since he was able to produce a tracking number Paypal (Steve uses paypal, not my choice) will not allow my bank to charge the transaction back. The Paypal rep explained they have a policy to 100% side with the seller. I was told if he shipped me an empty box, he would be right and I would be wrong. Many lessons learned here.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioFinance View Post
    Final update on this disaster. While Steve hasn't responded to any of my emails in almost two months. He did find the time to dispute my charge back via my bank. Classy. All told, 4 months later and I still don't have the correct holster. Since he was able to produce a tracking number Paypal (Steve uses paypal, not my choice) will not allow my bank to charge the transaction back. The Paypal rep explained they have a policy to 100% side with the seller. I was told if he shipped me an empty box, he would be right and I would be wrong. Many lessons learned here.
    Sooo all the more reason to hate PayPal. Great.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm going to suggest mods close this thread. it's obvious there is no T&E and it's only a dumping ground for complaints and alibis. I don't know what happened to Steve but I don't think he helped himself with exposure here. I personally like the guy and pray for him to get over whatever difficulties he is/has experienced but this is no longer the place for this...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I agree.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    I'm going to suggest mods close this thread. it's obvious there is no T&E and it's only a dumping ground for complaints and alibis. I don't know what happened to Steve but I don't think he helped himself with exposure here. I personally like the guy and pray for him to get over whatever difficulties he is/has experienced but this is no longer the place for this...
    -removed-
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 07-25-14 at 20:51.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910