Thread: Rangemaster Firearms Instructor Development and Certification Course---Culpeper, VA

Feedback Score

Rangemaster Firearms Instructor Development and Certification Course---Culpeper, VA

Tom Givens will be presenting the above referenced course April 5-7 in Culpeper, VA. 0900-1800 all three days.

"This is an intensive three days course that teaches:

Modern adult learning theory
    Preparation, delivery and documentation of training
    Coaching methodologies, diagnosing and correcting errors
    Modern, effective gunhandling techniques designed to work under stress

The course is divided equally between classroom and range firing, and each student will fire approximately 1,000 rounds. Students will act as coaches for other students, and each will be coached in turn. Students also receive a 170 page training manual.

To graduate, students must pass a shooting qualification, pass a written examination and conduct a brief presentation in the classroom on an assigned topic. This course has been approved by the SCCJA for 24 hours credit for in-service LE training.

Cost is $499. Email john AT FPFTraining.com for additional details, local hotels, etc.

See you on the range!

John

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Once graduated, will I be able to sign off for people to get their VA CHP?

Feedback Score
    I dunno. I believe VA law states something to the effect of any course the court recognizes. I do know that my NRA instructor number is a requirement on the certs from my classes.

Feedback Score
    Bump!