Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: CIVL, (civilian legal ATPIAL/PEQ) Pics/info

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is a very had item to get up to date info on around the net. Anything new about price and release date?

Feedback Score
    Any updates on this yet? Getting ready to start the 4th quarter...
    "This is my Shield. I bear it before me into battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my Brother on the left. It protects my City. I will never let my Brother out of it's shadow, or my City out of it's shelter. I will die with my Shield before me, facing the enemy." -Gates of Fire

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSonPatriot1985 View Post
    Any updates on this yet? Getting ready to start the 4th quarter...
    Im pretty sure I read on lightfighter or TOS that it got pushed back till 2014... of course..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It's a completely different price point, but I'm suprised I haven't seen more chatter on here about the Wilcox RAPTAR Lite ES.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC0352 View Post
    It's a completely different price point, but I'm suprised I haven't seen more chatter on here about the Wilcox RAPTAR Lite ES.
    It looks great, but I haven't seen a price for it either way.

I'm also highly skeptical of a class 1 IR laser illuminator being able to actually illuminate. I'd love to hear the opinions of experts on that.

At this point a vampire headed something seems to be the best bet for illumination.

Feedback Score
    the raptar lite is for sale right now.
    I talked to the company and they said the ilu. is good for 1000 feet/333 yards. Id imagine its useable in starlight but without a actual hands on who knows for sure. its very tempting, but its hard to turn down a tried and true vampire/I2 setup for a few hundred less.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd be interested to see it myself.

Feedback Score
    Guess I'll have to keep my... Ummm... alleged PEQ-15 ownership on the down-low.

I'd consider the DBAL-D2, but I don't want to pay for the added weight and bulk with the lower performance.
    I'm a no-class, equal opportunity offender. 1911's are for limp-wristed panzies who can't lift more than 9 rounds of ammo.

Feedback Score
    I have the DBAL-D2 and I love it. The only thing I could see switching to is the Wilcox.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaynor View Post
    I have the DBAL-D2 and I love it. The only thing I could see switching to is the Wilcox.
    I've used a D2 and it's pretty nice. I just don't like the bulk and extra weight. I've developed a neurosis about adding ounces to my rifles. If I have to do it I need to down a fistful of Xanax first to suppress any anxiety.

I swear those extra five ounces on the DBAL are really pounds. ;-)
    I'm a no-class, equal opportunity offender. 1911's are for limp-wristed panzies who can't lift more than 9 rounds of ammo.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast