Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Knife you must have!?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Attachment 14997
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    I used to own several Blackjacks back in the early 90s - in fact I still have a small throwing knife from them that is nigh indestructible (needle point still after being thrown for 20+ years). Back in the day Blackjack was the isht - I bought my brother an Applegate Fairbairn when I was in 8th grade (it cost me all of my Summer job money) made by them and he has used and abused it and it's also still going strong 20+ years later. I've read that ownership of the company changed hands sometime back and the quality went downhill, but I also recall reading that they've since made a comeback... Plus it's tool steel... The only stainless blade knives I'll use are folders. Thanks for posting that - I'll check it out...

Went to Knifeworks and did see some good looking Blackjack knives there. Thanks for the heads up sir.

RGGreen

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krisjon View Post
    Tracker Dan Bloodshark. Not overly expensive, but just a ridiculously long waiting list.
    Concur with Krisjon. The waiting list is really long, but I want one.

Since other people are putting movie crap and other non-reality stuff; I want Excalibur since that would make me king of England.

Actually, what I really want is my grandfather's Japanese tachi that he brought back with him from the South Pacific. Hopefully it will find its way to me after my dad is ready to part with it. It is pretty gritty and very rough from frag damage, but it was something my grandfather was very proud of.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last edited by Socom Elite; 01-23-13 at 18:18.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    A Dervish Knives Alchemy. I am on John's list but it is going to be like a four year wait.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    An Al Polkowski Kasper Companion. (A real one; not that CRKT garbage...) If you have one, I'm in the market!

(RIP Al)

Feedback Score
    Bloodshark-- been on Dan's list for a long time.

The Sandbox, 2001-2006
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother-- Henry V

Feedback Score
    I'd like a Perry Blade Knife. Designed by Mel Perry, a Warrant Officer with the famed 22nd Regiment of the SAS. The price tag is a turn-off. I can't find it for less than $325. If I found one, in for around $200 I'd probably, grab it up

http://aussiehunter.org/knives/survival-knife/

Feedback Score
    USMC bayonet, just because I miss the one I was issued, not usefull in any real sense but just fun to have around.
    Benchmade Infedel, just cause I always wanted one.
    Spyderco Damascus Mule.
    And a ton more I just can't think of off the top of my head.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    ZT 561. I cant justify spending $ on knives right now. Too many AR related items need to be acquired
    Last edited by signal4l; 01-26-13 at 09:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RioGrandeGreen View Post
    I'll play,

Randall Special #1 Fighter with Border Patrol Handle. Someday!

Attachment 14925
    As a Randall-holic, I have that one on my wish list too. I have several on order, but the one I just had to have should be here this year from an authorized dealer. It is a Model 12-8" "Bear Bowie" with a Border Patrol Handle in the old Brown Micarta with brass hardware.

I'll post pics when it is here.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast