Thread: USPc 9mm mags - have tons of AR15, Beretta and 1911 mags to trade!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

USPc 9mm mags - have tons of AR15, Beretta and 1911 mags to trade!

Just picked up a USP compact 9mm but unfortunately it's "Massachusetts compliant" and only comes with 10-round magazines...Hoping to pick up some high cap 13-round mags for it. I live in New Hampshire so no problem shipping me high cap mags.

I'd be interested in just buying outright, so if you're looking to sell please PM me your asking price. I can paypal the money immediately upon reaching a deal.

I also have a ton of various other magazines I'd be willing to trade. I have:

- High cap Beretta 96 magazines, including a lot of "sand resistant" mags
    - High cap Beretta 92 magazines, some used, some brand new...including "stainless" look mags as well as sand-resistant mags. They're all either Beretta factory mags or Checkmate mags.
    - AR-15 high cap (30-round) magazines, I have a lot of Bravo Company aluminum mags, Colt aluminum mags, Brownells aluminum mags, and a number of FDE and OD PMAGS. All of my mags are installed with Magpul anti-tilt followers. Many of the mags are still brand new, some have very light use. I also do have some black PMAGs however to be honest the trade will have to be tilted in my favor for me to give these up.
    - 1911 mags, assorted but all high quality makes and all in "Like-New" condition.

I'll post a picture later tonight...please PM me any offers. Thanks!

Just a small sampling...
    Last edited by Blstr88; 01-26-13 at 20:28.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Sand resistant Beretta 96 mags are all gone...everything else still available and still looking to trade for USPc 9 mags