Thread: Example Firearms needed in NOVA

Feedback Score

Example Firearms needed in NOVA

I am trying to help out a friend of mine that works in DC. They are PRO gun and need examples of several firearms in the NOVA/DC area.

They are currently trying to cut through the red tape to Legally bring the firearms into the DC area but are in need of example weapons.

Please PM me for the details if you would be interested in helping to defend our rights.

MODS: If this is an inappropriate thread/request please delete.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    What do you mean by this? They want to get hands on with several makes and models to figure out what they like?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This isn't inappropriate by any stretch, but without more detail provided in the open, they way it reads to me evokes one of those "you won the lottery" stings where the "winners" get served with the (often many) warrants out on them when they show up.

Put the knife down , I'm not panning the idea, just the back-room-deal way it's presented. I'm FAR from a tinfoil hat guy, but my inner Admiral Ackbar started screaming at the idea of trusting anybody from The District: http://www.nerdnirvana.org/wp-conten...its-a-trap.jpg

We're talking about a municipal gov't is staffed with personnel that view firearms owners with the same inquisitioners' eye that the Catholic church used to view believers in the Copernican model of the solar system....with a constituancy that voted Marion Barry back into an elected office. I.e., utterly unworthy of anything resembling trust, and I'm deliberately leaving out the Federal angle.

You might want to consider openly describing what sort of assurances are to be provided to participants that they'll get their equipment back, that they'll enjoy the same "more equal than other animals" status certain members of the Fourth Estate do (yeah, that's a current-events reference), and whether or not they're clad in iron.

It'd be a shitty thing if an M4C member ended up getting laced up on a weapons charge or six as a result a response to something posted here.

Also, what's the impediment to a location NOT inside the Romulan Neutral Zone? Someplace in VA, where there's less volume of tape to begnin with, where the tape is a less angry tone of red, and where the Powers That Be are less likely to arbitrarily decide to pull out a new roll of tape in the middle of the event because they think they can?
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    PM's sent guys

I apologize for being so vague

The examples are no longer needed - Please Delete
    Last edited by Chumly; 01-29-13 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    This isn't inappropriate by any stretch, but without more detail provided in the open, they way it reads to me evokes one of those "you won the lottery" stings where the "winners" get served with the (often many) warrants out on them when they show up.

Put the knife down , I'm not panning the idea, just the back-room-deal way it's presented. I'm FAR from a tinfoil hat guy, but my inner Admiral Ackbar started screaming at the idea of trusting anybody from The District: http://www.nerdnirvana.org/wp-conten...its-a-trap.jpg

We're talking about a municipal gov't is staffed with personnel that view firearms owners with the same inquisitioners' eye that the Catholic church used to view believers in the Copernican model of the solar system....with a constituancy that voted Marion Barry back into an elected office. I.e., utterly unworthy of anything resembling trust, and I'm deliberately leaving out the Federal angle.

You might want to consider openly describing what sort of assurances are to be provided to participants that they'll get their equipment back, that they'll enjoy the same "more equal than other animals" status certain members of the Fourth Estate do (yeah, that's a current-events reference), and whether or not they're clad in iron.

It'd be a shitty thing if an M4C member ended up getting laced up on a weapons charge or six as a result a response to something posted here.

Also, what's the impediment to a location NOT inside the Romulan Neutral Zone? Someplace in VA, where there's less volume of tape to begnin with, where the tape is a less angry tone of red, and where the Powers That Be are less likely to arbitrarily decide to pull out a new roll of tape in the middle of the event because they think they can?
    THANK YOU !!!!