Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 16" Midlength Handguard/Rail Option help

Feedback Score
    I used one of the round black reinforced cutting wheels (you can find.them at wall mart) On the delta ring and hand guard cap. Be sure to cover the receiver and barrel with something incase you have a slip of hand. I would recommend just drilling out the rivet that holds the front sling on and then hitting it with a punch.
    Ambitious but rubbish

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elbowseed View Post
    I used one of the round black reinforced cutting wheels (you can find.them at wall mart) On the delta ring and hand guard cap. Be sure to cover the receiver and barrel with something incase you have a slip of hand. I would recommend just drilling out the rivet that holds the front sling on and then hitting it with a punch.
    thanks, hopefully find time to do it over the weekend

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Question

I'm having difficulty making decisions between Fortis REV™ Free Float Rail System - 9 or the Centurion Arms C4 Rail System - Mid-Length Cutout.

I don't run the AR hard at all.

I feel the Fortis is lighter, both physically and financially. Newer in the market and have not read any reports downrange.

Centurion is proven and used by those that take it out downrange, but cost more.

Cannot go past the A2 FSP of my BCM mid length since I'm not removing it. I'll snip the hand guard cap and delta ring.

decisions
    decisions

its like my wife in a shoe store
    Last edited by Ledanek; 07-15-13 at 11:22.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    found my excuse not to get the Fortis and the keymod issue with some rail.

Yup, its cheaper than Centurion C4 mid-length, but, my researches hasn't come across an accessory(ies) coming off with this rail.
    Last edited by Ledanek; 07-16-13 at 22:13.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234