Thread: Cmmg barrels

Feedback Score

Cmmg barrels

I used the search to do some research on cmmg barrels,I know they don't get a whole lot of good reviews but everything I read was old.has cmmg gotten better and putting good mil spec barrel on there product?

Feedback Score
    Some others will be along with more info. Cmmg barrels are ok. There are better options out there, such as Daniel defense, BCM, and Noveske. It will take some searching to find them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Not worth the gamble for a serious gun. If you're assembling a light duty blaster for steel case ammo or something... maybe. CMMG has not demonstrated a concern for strict quality.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Got it,good enough for the range but don't trust my life with it.thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I just got a CMMG lower. Trigger and hammer pins fit from my ALG ACT trigger, Pmags and USGI mags drop free, and my Colt safety (got it so it can be on the right side) fits and functions in it, and the finish is nice.

I have heard they are a hit and miss, it seems I have a hit so far.

So hopefully they fixed their problems.

Feedback Score
    I was just wondering about there barrels.i picked up a complete upper last weekend just for hell of it,to have some parts or drop it on a lower.i have a Daniel defence and bcm barrel to build a rifle that I can trust my life with,just didn't know much about cmmg.