Thread: GoRuck

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

GoRuck

Anybody heard of them? Stumbled upon their website bc of their gear but noticed they do much more than that.

https://www.goruck.com/

Anybody here done one of their challenges? I spent most of the evening surfing their web page and I'm kind of interested in doing one...seem like "cool" guys too..pun intended as all their cadre are either ex army cool guys or force recon guys.

Feedback Score
    I'm going to one of their free beer and war stories night. I want to do one of their challenges sometime next year.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've done one Challenge, shadowed another, and am signed up for one in March.

I prefer them over Tough Mudder. It's more physically and mentally demanding, and the team atmosphere is cool. The Cadre members are good dudes.

I like to do some type of event like this a couple times a year just to keep me motivated in the gym. GoRuck uses everything you have so a well rounded strength training and cardio routine is good, and that's my ultimate goal anyway.

It's mostly mental. I signed up for the first one on a whim the day before the event. Training will help, but as long as you're in decent shape you'll make it through the night.

The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    I’m signed up for a challenge at the end of the month in Reno with a buddy of mine. I think it will be warm, NOT! But we are looking for some good living and some good beer. Hahaha.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    On the one hand, it looks cool. On the other, I have a hard time paying that kind of money to do something for which I was once paid to do. You will certainly learn something about yourself with this type of event.