Thread: laminated Sanford

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

laminated Sanford

Have any of you guys come across a laminated pocket sized Sanford? I have been looking everywhere but all i can find is the vinyl cover. I would get the spiral sized one and just do it myself but it was far to big for my pack.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't find a laminated one, but you buy a digital copy.

Feedback Score

laminated Sanford

Sanford antibiotic guide?? Don't think or ever seen a laminated one.... What would be the purpose?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FL2011 View Post
    Sanford antibiotic guide?? Don't think or ever seen a laminated one.... What would be the purpose?
    I live in northwest Washington which all of you know gets dumped on for rain. I have to make trips into the field on occasion and the last outing I did my Sanford got soaked. I know I could put it in a waterproof bag but when I take it out and read it in the rain its still going to get soaked. I thought a laminated one would be a good solution.

Feedback Score

laminated Sanford

I see. Honestly I'd just put it in a bag.

Are you in the medical field? If you don't have any formal training it's probably not really that handy/useful of a resource to have to carry with you. I definitely don't see a urgent situation where you would need to actively refer to it IN the rain.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

laminated Sanford

Resize a PDF how you want, print it out and take it to kinkos. They can lam it for you

Feedback Score

Waterproof/Tear resistant Paper

Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Resize a PDF how you want, print it out and take it to kinkos. They can lam it for you
    I use waterproof and tear resistant paper, which can be used with inkjet printers, I normally get it from Amazon, see below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o04_s00

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisutk View Post
    I use waterproof and tear resistant paper, which can be used with inkjet printers, I normally get it from Amazon, see below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o04_s00
    How well does the ink adhere to the paper when it gets wet?
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    I have always just used Thompson's Water Seal on maps or other documents that I need to protect from water. This plus a zip lock bag and you will be GTG, has worked for me in the jungle and the Arctic.