Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help! Need Grip Options for HK45c!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by azeriosu85 View Post
    now taking a HARD look at the USPc 45's. I have held a USPc .40 and the frame is perfect for me, is the uspc .45acp the same frame wise?
    Pretty close. I was looking at the HK 45C at one point, but after handling the and shooting the USP 45compact I was satisfied with it.

Frankly, comparing the two I prefer the USPc version because it has aggressive stipling on the grip, trigger pull feels better, no O-ring required for barrel, aftermarket sight options, and more holster options.

That said, I still plan on buying a 45C, but gee for about a thousand dollars it would be nice if HK put the stipling on it for me.

I would just send it off to David Bowie and have the stipling done. If you are not so inclined for whatever reason, then selling off the 45C and buying a USP compact should be very easy to do.

p.s. They both use the same magazine too.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    What exactly is non bias advice? I and several others I've seen here post regularly on both forums and others..... If you give up on the 45c you'll have no issues selling it. I wouldn't take a soldering iron to an HK45, but it is your pistol. Did you shoot it before buying?
    the bias was when this thread was focused on whether i should sell the HK45c for a G30s. That has changed and i edited to thread to focus on the problem now. which is grip. i appreciate both opinions from BOTH sites

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    the bias was when this thread was focused on whether i should sell the HK45c for a G30s.
    I don't consider that bias, that's just plain good advice and it would appear you followed it! Well done.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 02-19-13 at 17:53.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234