Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone get any engraving from Graylaser.com?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Email Ryan at Orion. He will get back you. He's good people and did an excellent job on both of my SBR lowers. He's fast too, came in well under his quoted turn around times on both jobs.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Pretty nice engraving, I was planning on sending mine to Ident. I live in Carthage by the way, nice to see someone local to me.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abull View Post
    Pretty nice engraving, I was planning on sending mine to Ident. I live in Carthage by the way, nice to see someone local to me.
    did you use them our just commenting on their site pictures?

I just sent my 2 SBRs down for engraving. Was told 72 hour turn around. Will post the results... It will be nice if we have another option over Indent or
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Gray laser

Here is a pic of the work Mr. Gray did for me. It took all of 20min as I live relatively close by his "Ranch", and no he doesn't live in his mothers basement. He holds a class 07 SOT and on the occasion that I was at his place he had several dozen lowers in que to be engraved. Even so he has a fast turn around. Hope this helps and good luck looking for an engraver.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Hey jl1288 did you darkened the lettering up a little bit? What did you use if you did?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    jl1288, that engraving looks really good. Very clean lines compared to mine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No Dante, it is whitel after the laser engraving. I have a can of aluma hyde to touch it up when I get around to it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Y, Bill uses a laser and computer program to run it and he turns out nice work. I'm going to take him the derby covers from my harleys to have him laser engrave a stylized maltese cross in them.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I was thinking that mine looked different but maybe not.
    Last edited by dante2; 02-25-13 at 18:39.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yea they look the same, you can see the bare aluminum down in there. I eventually will darken it with aluma hyde.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast