Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Daily Show's Rob Riggle in Berkeley

Feedback Score
    Who here remembers what Eric Carman does to hippies?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...=cartmans-plan

Riggle "If only there was an organization sworn to defend that free speech."

ROFL!
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Get yours news at Presscheck.org!

Feedback Score
    I went off on hippies and my dislike for them in my physical science class today. I think I may have slightly offended one my students who hails from Alaska. She says there are a lot of hippies in Alaska.

It arose during one of my stream of consciousness lectures. Today I was discussing sound waves, and a question arose about drum machines and why their sound is so different from a real drum (at least the more primitive versions), which led to my "when I was your age story" about late 1970s early 1980s synthetic music such as Kraftwerk. From there I somehow got onto how I believe that German workers are the only people who can multi-task more efficiently than someone who does each task sequentially. I made some smart alecky remarks about Germany in general, then got to how I am angry with Germany.

Reason: Birkenstocks are made in Germany. Hippies love Birkenstocks. Birkenstocks make hippies mobile so they can leave their homes where they can encounter and offend me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12