Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why DHS has been hoarding ammo. The answer. I think.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Clearly the plan is to release the criminals and then expend the ammunition shooting them.
    My friend, the real criminals the government wants to shoot are not in jails, they are on this message board.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    My friend, the real criminals the government wants to shoot are not in jails, they are on this message board.
    I didn't know there were criminals on this board. Although, I suppose with the world's highest incarceration rate, I really shouldn't be that surprised.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    I didn't know there were criminals on this board. Although, I suppose with the world's highest incarceration rate, I really shouldn't be that surprised.
    I think your missing the point he was trying to make lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I think your missing the point he was trying to make lol
    I think Fjallhrafn's point is that the point the other fellow was making was mistaken.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by feedramp View Post
    I think Fjallhrafn's point is that the point the other fellow was making was mistaken.
    "Pointception"?
    But what then is capital punishment but the most premeditated of murders, to which no criminal's deed, however calculated it may be, can be compared? - Albert Camus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy View Post
    "Pointception"?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    So, I spoke to a colleague who follows DoD and related stuff for a living.

He seems to think that DHS has been making huge ammo orders ... to get it all in before sequestration takes effect tomorrow (March 1).

In hindsight, that makes a lot of sense, and no tin-foil involved.

Rule of government budgeting: If you ain't spending your budget, you are being inefficient. You lose it next year if you don't use it now.
    I'm not buying it(no pun intended), DHS is going to be an agency to rival any of the infamous totalitarian political police ever turned loose on an unsuspecting populace.

It is not tinfoil in the least to turn a wary eye upon that evil entity, which by the way, routinely conditions & trains its jackboots to look upon conservative America as the enemy.

It needs to be eliminated, period!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    If only you knew just how true that really is...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    99.9% of the posters here whining about DHS have absolutely no idea what DHS does, what DHS consists of or where DHS came from. Out if ignorance comes a lot of things, none good.

The only agency within DHS that wasn't already part of the Government before the reorganization is TSA. Every other part of DHS existed long before 2003, albeit under a bunch of different hats.

Now, do I think the re-organization of most of the government agencies and the way DHS was organized was the best way to do things? Absolutely not, there are messes created within DHS that will never be fixed in my career but there are have been many improvements in the way the GOV operated within the DHS sphere that are done much better than previously done.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Why DHS has been hoarding ammo. The answer. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    So, I spoke to a colleague who follows DoD and related stuff for a living.

He seems to think that DHS has been making huge ammo orders ... to get it all in before sequestration takes effect tomorrow (March 1).

In hindsight, that makes a lot of sense, and no tin-foil involved.

Rule of government budgeting: If you ain't spending your budget, you are being inefficient. You lose it next year if you don't use it now.
    Believe that CRAP if you wish...

"One man with courage makes a majority."
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast