Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why DHS has been hoarding ammo. The answer. I think.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Why DHS has been hoarding ammo. The answer. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I'm not saying that the government was involved in the bombings but are you aware of some of the false flag operations that they have been involved in? Have you heard of or read about Operation Ajax or Operation Northwoods?

Governments all over the world do crazy shit and ours is not immune.
    I think of the following terms for those who CHOOSE not to know:

Benighted - without light, literally.

Obtuse - the very opposite of intellectually sharp.

Agent provocateur - one of them.

Intellectually & Morally cowardly -
    Afraid of what may be uncovered and investigated.

"One man with courage makes a majority."
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 05-05-13 at 09:22.
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    They want another 2 million rounds within a short time period and that will safely fragment when fired against an “armor steel plate”. What is going on

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...ab5b5&_cview=0
    From the first page

"The purpose of this sources sought notice is to determine how the Government requirements can be met. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC), Glynco, Georgia is anticipating a purchase of Reduced Hazard Training Ammunition (RHTA) for multiple caliber types for use in the training programs for the FLETC sites. This applies to frangible and non-frangible projectiles and must meet the requirements stated below.

THIS IS A MARKET SURVEY REQUESTING INFORMATION IN SUPPORT OF THE FOLLOWING PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENT. No contract will be awarded from this announcement. This is not a Request for Proposal (RFP) or an Invitation for Bid (IFB), nor is it to be construed as a commitment by the government. Response to this questionnaire is purely voluntary and no reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this market survey or any follow-on information requests. Data submitted in response to this market survey will not be returned. No solicitation document exists at this time and calls requesting a solicitation will not be answered.

PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENT:
    General: FLETC has a requirement for RHTA training ammunition of multiple calibers strictly for law enforcement officer (LEO) training purposes at multiple training sites in the United States"
    Last edited by kmrtnsn; 05-05-13 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Here's more:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-2638100.html

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    Bn CO: "We have 30 days until the end of the fiscal year and $XXXXX left. If we don't spend this then we lose it and they won't give us as much next year. So find out anything the howitzers need, find out what's wrong with any of the trucks, order excess parts, and find out any other office supplies or anything else you might want."...............
    ****ing A! In my unit we would spend the excess on new recliners for the dayroom, TVs (because we needed to upgrade from 42 to 56 inch. Then LED came out so "upgrade" again), kitchen appliances, useless handtools, pocketknives, and other gadgetry, etc. Just one flight in the AF. And when I think about how many flights per squadron, squadrons per group, groups per wing, and how many AF bases around the world, I can instantly see how we don't get the military we are paying for because so much is going to waste/abuse. Then think of all the other branches plus the civilian .gov agencies!
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 05-05-13 at 14:08.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That makes sense, too.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567