Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C Products 20 Round Al Curved body

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    C stands for Crap. Quality control is a goat ****.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Absolute junk.

I ordered 10 mags from them after the death of the AWB. They were one of the few places that had mags available.

Half of this order had bulging seams and welds.

I dumped them on the internet in 2008 after bam bam got elected. I dumped every other junk mag I had and consolidated to OEM Colt/NHMTG/OKAY mags exclusively.

I refuse to try any other brand of aluminum mags.

DH mags are not OEM USGI.
    Last edited by scottryan; 03-05-13 at 21:27.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Absolute crap mags and the owners were thieves. Right before Cprods went belly up I sent 4 of their earlier 9mm AR mags in for a return. I had e-mailed the owners son, I believe his name was Chad, and he had told me to send them in for an exchange. The next week or so I found out the company had closed its doors. Nice. Not to big of a loss for me and a good lesson learned. On another note, TOS was big on protecting Cprods and locking threads with customer complaints.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The fact that we even have a Cprod thread on this site is a little embarrassing.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Absolute junk.

I ordered 10 mags from them after the death of the AWB. They were one of the few places that had mags available.

Half of this order had bulging seams and welds.

I dumped them on the internet in 2008 after bam bam got elected. I dumped every other junk mag I had and consolidated to OEM Colt/NHMTG/OKAY mags exclusively.

I refuse to try any other brand of aluminum mags.

DH mags are not OEM USGI.

Not to knock you Scotty, but why sell known shit mags to others? I'm sure you would be pissed if someone sold you junk even if you didn't know better. I had a couple of new promags at one time, quickly learned they are junk and proceeded to use them as targets so no other poor sole would have to also waste their time and hard earned cash. When things fails I like to think people will not sell them too others regardless of the reason.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123