Thread: 2013 NPRC (National Patrol Rifle Competition) Sponsor invite information

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

2013 NPRC (National Patrol Rifle Competition) Sponsor invite information

All,

I have been given the go-ahead by M4C staff to post on behalf of the Center Mass crew to recruit sponsorship for this years National Patrol Rifle Competition & Conference up in Metro Detroit area on 02-04/June/2013. This competition is open to all active LEO's and active Military personnel. I am hoping to get as much exposure and hopefully have as many of this forums great sponsors, dealers & manufacturers jump on board as sponsors of the event.

Being a vendor at the NPRC will give your company & products exposure to the over 300 law enforcement professionals and administrators who attend each year. The vendor area at the awards banquet & vender demo range area at the competition is the best I have seen. The LE professionals who attend this event each year are truly "engaged" to what is going on in the firearms & training industry and are the exact LE audience that you should be looking to showcase your products to.

Video of 2012 NPRC:
    http://youtu.be/cxofnEnfWVc

Here is a link for the general info regarding the competition & conference: http://www.centermassinc.com/1032188.html

If any of the dealers, manufacturers or industry professionals here on M4C.net are interested in supporting this event please take a look at the "Sponsor Invitation" form below which lists all of the options available for becoming a sponsor/vendor:
    http://web.mail.comcast.net/service/...=537840&part=2 ***Link does not work, trying to fix it. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in the sponsorship invitation form please shoot me a PM and I will email the form to you asap***

To anyone who is considering supporting the NPRC this year I want to personally express my gratitude as this competition is the only one of its kind that is oriented specifically for the types of situations those of us in law enforcement are likely to come across during our duties. It means a great deal to all of us who make the trek up to Detroit each year to see industry come out and support us and what we do each day on the streets. Thank you.

Stay safe,
    Nick Drakulich

***DISCLAIMER***I have NO affiliation with Center Mass, Inc or the NPRC other than I attend & compete each year and I thoroughly enjoy the event***
    Last edited by nickdrak; 03-10-13 at 00:14.
    "The future's uncertain, and the end is always near." Jim Morrison

"Fortuitous outcomes reinforce poor training and tactics"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: 2013 NPRC (National Patrol Rifle Competition) Sponsor invite information

Dang, sounds awesome. Good luck

sent from mah gun,using my sights

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Nick, you may want to double-check that sponsor link. It did not work for me.

Good luck with both the conference and the competition!
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 03-09-13 at 00:28. Reason: bad spellur

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Nick, you may want to double-check that sponsor link. It did not work for me.
    Crap, Anyone know the easiest way to post a link to a PDF here?

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in the sponsor invitation form please send me a PM here with a contact email and I will send it out to you asap, thanks.

Nick
    "The future's uncertain, and the end is always near." Jim Morrison

"Fortuitous outcomes reinforce poor training and tactics"