Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4 done

Feedback Score

Benelli M4 done

For you POG's its a shotgun... for you brothers it's a Bennelli M4 Super 90 Joint Service Combat Shotgun (M1014) with +7 rd extention tube, Eotech 553 sight, Surefire G2 with a Vlt0r mount, standoff device, a Mesa Tactical Urbino stock/grip, handguards, side saddle, and stock saddle. 21+1 rounds of zombie killing fun!! (Btw I'm not a shotgun guy). The only other thing I think I need is a larger bolt knob (maybe) Thoughts??

Last edited by Paladin_139; 06-14-12 at 03:18.
    "Out of every ONE HUNDRED men, TEN should not be here, EIGHTY are nothing but targets,
    NINE are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make."

"Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR, and he will bring the others back."

-Heraclitus 500 BC

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    It's "pogue".
    POG is a made-up bastardization of rich naval heritage.

I've found that EoTechs are way too high to get good solid cheek weld of the stock is sufficiently placed in the shoulder for really running the 1014.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    I've found that EoTechs are way too high to get good solid cheek weld of the stock is sufficiently placed in the shoulder for really running the 1014.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I was gonna say, that cheekweld must be a bitch!

Also, how heavy is it? I thought mine was a heavy f!@#$%^ but 14 shells riding along with a side saddle can't be light.

I like the FDE furniture, it's different but looks good. Also, why the muzzle device? Looks or does it actually function for something?

For reference this is mine and shes a beast. The only thing different now about her is I put some velcro on the left side of the receiver for some esstac shotgun cards. Keeps the weight down and I can slap a new card of shells on there in a couple of seconds.

Feedback Score
    I always thought it was pogue but I read somewhere else it was spelled like the stupid cardboard circle things...

Anyway yeah I have the cheek riser on the highest setting and it's still kind of a stretch. The initial concept was to use an RMR which is what I still plan on doing I just got that Eotech for a steal like a year ago and haven't had anything to put it on. At least I'm color coordinated if nothing else. I'll take it out for a test drive later this week and see how it all works together.

It is heavy but I can shoulder it with one arm for short time if I need too. I did this all at once and with the extended tube and the sidesaddle it's definently a lot heavier, way too much for my wife to use. Obviousely the rear saddle loaded adds weight but I think it's back far enough that it doesn't bother me too much.
    "Out of every ONE HUNDRED men, TEN should not be here, EIGHTY are nothing but targets,
    NINE are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make."

-Heraclitus 500 BC

Feedback Score
    Paladin, how did you attach the scout mount to the magazine tube?
    Last edited by MadAngler1; 06-23-12 at 12:31.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's got to be 11-12lbs right?

I'm also interested in the clamp/rail you used to attach the light.

Feedback Score
    • Fully loaded it weighs ABOUT 12.5 pounds on my non certified scale, this is with 6 1oz slugs on the stock saddle. The biggest downfall of any shotgun is the limited ammo capacity. The more I can carry the better.

• The muzzle device is a standoff device for breaching doors. You don't have to have one to do this obviosely but it takes the time out of getting your muzzle the proper distance from where you are aiming, not that it takes that long in the first place but it looks cool too. This with the right rounds and the right angles, any locked door can be defeated.

• As far as attaching the light goes I'll add some pictures. The rail that clamps on to the magazine tube, I believe, is a Laserlyte accessory mount. I've had it forever and am going off what it looks like as it has no markings on it and I can't remember for sure. Then I used a vlt0r scout mount to mount the surefire g2 to the rail. The weakest link in the set up is the bolt on accessory rail mount, but in fairness I haven't had any trouble with it and it was a quick, easy, cost effective way to get a light on the gun. I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=5...004210_d_10254

http://www.vltor.com/scount-mount-cge.htm

Last edited by Paladin_139; 07-07-12 at 02:03.

-Heraclitus 500 BC

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Nice setup, wish I had enough money to get a Bennelli.

The M4 stays on the wish list along with 4 others
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks sick man!
    Live in ban state, always looking for preban stuff.

Feedback Score
    Looks real good. I really like my larger charging handle on mine, other than that and the carrier comp tube I have not done any other mods to mine. If I do anything else it will be a light mount something like yours. Thanks for sharing.
    wicked windy, super far, a bunch of Mills..... Send it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast