Thread: 2013 PNW Training

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

2013 PNW Training

I've checked all the big hitters and nobody seems to be coming up to the PNW this year. LMS is doing some semi-closed stuff but thats about it. Anyone tracking any classes up this way?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Insights always has classes going.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockWRX View Post
    Insights always has classes going.
    Have a link by chance?

Found it

http://www.insightstraining.com/
    Last edited by pingdork; 03-21-13 at 00:48. Reason: Found link

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Insights is a great choice. Kevin Williams does one day pistol and carbine clinics for LMS and is a great instructor.

Also, Pat McNamara will be doing TAPS in Ravensdale, Wa 8/24-8/25
    "Eyes have been referred to as the window to the soul, we prefer to think of them as the funnel to the brain." - Mike Shertz, MD
    "Every trigger has a match trigger at the end of all the bullshit.” - Greg Hamilton

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zacbol View Post
    Kevin Williams does one day pistol and carbine clinics for LMS and is a great instructor.
    Well that is good to hear, have the wife and I signed up for the WA one in Aug., and he is the instructor.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    I host several "big name" open enrollment classes at my departments range every year. Zacbol, MookNW and several others from this board have been out and can attest to the training experience you get for the classes I host. Drop me an email if you would like to be added to my training list.

Last week I announced two Vickers Tactical classes for next spring and am working on setting up the rest of the classes I will be hosting now.

Hope to see you on the range.

swolak@co.okanogan.wa.us

And I agree. Kevin Williams and the LMS crew are very much good to go. I also recommend the Insights classes that are taught by John Holschen or Greg Hamilton.
    Last edited by Scimitar2; 09-29-13 at 22:22.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Kevin Williams and LMS are good to go, and the range that Scimitar uses (Okanogan County) is awesome.