Thread: Where to get a Colt lower

Feedback Score

Where to get a Colt lower

I have an unfired Colt MT6601 upper. Is there anywhere besides the EE, Gunbroker and gunsamerica.com where I can find a New or very lightly used Colt lower (would like one w/ Govt/LE use etched in it, and an A2 stock. But stock not all that important right now)? I'm not having any luck at all finding one and I don't want to use a different manufacturer's lower. Are there any other "auction style" sites or any site that might carry them?
    "Who ever says money doesn't buy happiness, doesnt have any... Look at the F*ckin SMILE on my face.. Ear to Ear Baby!!!!!"

-Ben Affleck
    Boiler Room

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by klutched View Post
    I went there but they don't sell Lowers....just full rifles... thank you though
    "Who ever says money doesn't buy happiness, doesnt have any... Look at the F*ckin SMILE on my face.. Ear to Ear Baby!!!!!"

-Ben Affleck
    Boiler Room

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You can probably get one from sawlesales.com/ but you'd better be ready to pay a big premium.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Colt lowers are ridiculous...$700 is par for a complete lower.

You'd be better off buying a new gun and parting it out, or buying and old 20" gun with the large hole and using an adapter if you want to get off relatively cheap..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Hoplite,inc has Colt lowers with M4 stocks for $499.99. I don’t see a website but they have an add in Shotgun news( page 147). This is the phone # (502) 955-5014

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For only 11 bucks more you can buy a LMT complete lower with a SOPMOD stock ($200) and a 2-Stage match trigger...seems like a better deal unless it has to say Colt. That is MSRP, a dealer may have it for less.

Feedback Score
    I have owned 3 Colt lowers, they are JUST a lower. A lower is a lower. A good quality lower is a Noveske, Mega, or go crazy and buy a SunDevil or POF.

http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index...0139251ce5ebd7

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sho...=&pagenumber=2

All you are doing is getting a Colt logo on the lower....

Feedback Score
    Specialized Armament Wharehouse, mentioned above by demigod, will sell you a stripped Colt lower for $399.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll take 4 Stag lowers, myself...

They'll be worth just as much when Barak gets in office...