Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cop uses IPSC reload in a gunfight, somehow dosent get killed!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Sky is not actually blue.
    and it's water-----
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    I think all of the reloads have their place, like everything else, you need to know which one fits best. I was taught all three and always have seen the use of the speed reload. Some time ago, I was teaching reloads and I thought I committed a capital crime and had three heads when I started talking about and teaching the speed reload based on some reactions to it.

This was well before the above-I did a little "test" one time to settle an argument. Set up a course which involved multiple targets in the open, fight to cover, shooting on the move, no targets immediate, then bound to another piece and had a couple shoots "flip" CLEAR, VERY CLEAR instructions to do a tac load at cover(time/opportunity/cover)then proceed--out of 25 people guess how many actually did a tac load and how many did a speed load???

That's right-zero with the tac load and everyone even watched the preceding shooters run it and I even reminded them to do a tac load.
    That's the "Monkey See, Monkey Do" principle at work. One time during a match I center punched a non-threat that was standing all alone around a corner. When I was clear and holstered, I turned around and told the entire squad "Whatever you do, don't shoot that non-threat!" Well guess what, the next 8 out of 9 shooters did exactly that. Yeah, I'm a SOB.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345