Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: is this the place to ask about air rifles?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Brickboy240, did you ever find an air rifle to fit your needs? I have a similar desire as you expressed in your original post, and decided to necro here instead of starting something new.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Looks like I'm going to buy one of the CMP air rifles. Thanks for the tip.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    The Benjamin 392 is a really nice air rifle that won't break the bank.

Past the second cattle guard, at the end of the gravel road
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkscoach View Post
    The Benjamin 392 is a really nice air rifle that won't break the bank.
    Agree, I have one I keep by the back door.
    Occasionally you can find nice used ones on the Yellow Forum classifieds. http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

Feedback Score
    RWS makes fine German air rifles.

I have one with a four power scope and the rifle is rated at a 1000Fps, but who knows if that so, but it's mighty powerful.

One crank and it's ready - 177 cal and I use only pellets as BB's aren't nearly as accurate as pellets.

I bought it about ten years ago and it costs exactly $250.00, single shot came with a 4 power fixed scope.

It'll completely hole a squirrel and when I was absolutely plagued with em wanting in the house. I shot many, many of them.

Feedback Score
    I've killed raccoon with a 22 WMR. I never tried with an air rifle. I'd want to make sure it was humane,. I have a 177 Gamo Bone Collector and a 22 caliber Stoeger X20S.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234