Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MK18 to 12.5" with AAC SPR/M4

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_B View Post
    Yeah, I figured it could work. It doesn't really look like you could run a suppressor though. I read some where that the RIS II 12" is more like 12.3"(would be cool if someone could confirm), so I am not really sure of a mount that would work for that.
    I would have to have one in my hand but the clearance on this may be able to accept a Blackout and it just may thread on. It would be very close. There is a little bit of a gap between the back of the Blackout or breakout before the 51 teeth that it may catch the suppressor.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks guys the handstop is a Danger Close aka Jon Canipe before he went to Magpul. I know he sold the company but you can still get them at grey group, my other gun has the IWC which I like and has more purchase than the gear sector and KAC (I've used all of them).

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Wow, I just now saw this thread. Thanks for all the props, bro! I have to say, this is a sexy setup. Quality parts + creative imagination + a bit 'o skill = sexy rifle. Glad we were able to work this thing out. What's better is that now your can isn't just sitting in the closet gathering dust. Now we just need to get out to the farm and run it!

Also, RE the handstops, the DangerClose/LowPro is the best on the market for providing lot's of purchase, but small size and weight. You'll see them on my rifles too:

Semper Paratus Certified AR15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    That's a great looking rifle. I have always planned to do the same if I SBR because I too bought the damn SPR/M4 can. Damn thing determines every build I do because of that mount.

Glad to actually see someone do that configuration and like it though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123