Thread: New LMT SOPMOD and A MagPul UBR

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

New LMT SOPMOD and A MagPul UBR

Hello everyone.

I just got in a new LMT Defender SOPMOD lower to go with my recent Noveske 16in recon upper with VTLOR VIS. Accompained by a NightForce NXS 1-4x scope with a larue mount, Troy folding sights, Tango down Grip and some magpul ladder rails.
    I get the shop and Im playing with the new lower and ask some magpul questions and he pulls out a UBR in flat dark earth. I squeezed the cash out of my wallet for the UBR and the LMT. I put UBR on my other lower and went out shooting. Both are easily adjustable and well made. The buffer tube on the LMT is quality. The UBR and SOPMOD give the rifle better balance. I like them much better than the magpul CTR and the standard stocks. I cant wait for tomorrow.

John

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The UBR balances out nose heavy weapons very nicely. Nice setup.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    John123,

Nice carbine. I like the setup, and have heard great things about the NightForce optics.

Justin

Feedback Score
    When is the UBR expected to be released?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 300LW View Post
    When is the UBR expected to be released?
    The UBR is in their 2008 catalog. Im not sure when it will be released. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

john123

Feedback Score
    I have only had the chance to play with the UBR, unfortunately I have not been able to acquire one myself. Very nice set up. From the scope to the stock...

Feedback Score
    Awesome setup! Timing is everything when you came across that UBR stock. You are a lucky MoFo!
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling