Thread: Tactical Solution Dedicated .22 Upper

Feedback Score

Tactical Solution Dedicated .22 Upper

So I picked this up the other day and slapped it on a PSA lower. Ran great with Federal Bulk Pack .22. Shot about 1/3rd of the box and was getting about 1" groups at 50 yds off a rest. This is going to be my training AR, it has the same Eotech EXPS3 on my primary home defense AR so has the same look and feel. Recommend this for cheap practice/plinking.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I love my .22 uppers too!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I love my .22 uppers too!
    I keep hitting F5 but your pics aren't loading.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Above is my CMMG upper before ADCO cut it.

My patrol rifle is a FA Anvil Arms lower with an LMT tube to replace the commercial spec tube it used to wear. CSACT rear peep. MGpul furniture, it has a BlueForce padded two point sling on it. A SF mini scout in a Mount n Slot Scout Mount. A BCM 11.5" bbl and an old Colt slick side upper. Spare batteries in the pistol grip.

The flat top upper is my CMMG .22 trainer. ADCO cut it so the OAL matches my 11.5" upper, I think it is closer to a 12.5" .22 bbl. it has a DD BUIS on it. A Magpul scout mount and HK sling mount. The 5.56 upper has a Mount n Slot HK sling attachment point on it. They're close enough. I should change the sling mouts to match. I'd like to get parts so I could shoot the .22 FA too, much cheaper.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 03-25-13 at 21:55. Reason: Here are my .22 uppers. My son has a 15-22
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Very nice collection. I've been looking for light mounts like those on your patrol rifle. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    The Magpul is less money and was in stock. I like the IWC Mount n Slot mount much better. The Magpul is bigger and not ambidextrous I bought the wrong one first.