Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Aerospace Receivers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
    I live in Claremont NH where Matrix Aerospace is based. I can confirm that they make many of the parts for Ruger's AR as well as several other Rugar guns. I had them put a complete AR together for me using their upper and lower and it has proven to feed reliably - more reliably than my Bushmaster Patrolman which is fussy about ammunition and tends to jam when it gets hot. The Matrix gun is far better.
    I'm just shocked
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looks like they make TROY rails as well

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    I'm just shocked
    Haha me too

Feedback Score
    I don't know if this thread is still followed but. I just ordered 2 lowers and a matched upper for one of them from Matrix Aerospace for $140 for all three. I intend to make them my 1st builds. As I go along I intend to post my mistakes and frustrations in my post https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...l-Custom-Build. follow along give advice or what have you and we'll see how it all goes.

Feedback Score
    Chalks, I am still following this thread while trying to determine why a person would have a Bushmaster that "tends to jam when it gets hot". If it is broke determine the failure and correct it ! We are not dealing with the space shuttle but an easily repairable firearm when properly diagnosed.
    Good luck with your build, just take each step slowly and think things over so the installation of one part does not require disassembly of completed work. I can assemble a upper and lower (complete rifle) in about an hour, but usually take much longer in order to savor the fun from each build. Building is so easy that when you get twenty or more AR's laying about and have run out of ideas on parts swaps it is going to be necessary to take your heart medication before looking at the check book stubs.

Feedback Score
    I run a matrix lower, it's been flawless, I paid $50.00 for the striped lower on a group buy....

Feedback Score
    I saw a stripped lower from matrixaero on Armslist for $89. New!
    There are only 2 things we should fight for. One is defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights.

Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC

Feedback Score
    That's how I got my 2 lowers and upper. We got them as a deployment group buy.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12