Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" crew arrested

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"Mayors Against Illegal Guns" crew arrested

Scum bags:

One of Bloomberg’s ‘Mayors Against Illegal Guns’ Arrested For Trying to Force Man to Have Sex With Him … at Gunpoint

A member of the Michael Bloomberg-sponsored gun control organization “Mayors Against Illegal Guns” has been arrested and charged in connection with a handgun incident at his home.

James Schiliro, a.k.a. Jay Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, a small town in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol. He surrendered to authorities on Thursday morning, and his attorney declared that “we intend to fight these charges.”

Schiliro, 38, allegedly ordered a local police officer to bring a 20-year-old male friend to his home, where the mayor plied him with alcohol, and made sexual advances which the man refused. Schiliro allegedly brandished several handguns and fired one of them into the floor in an apparent attempt to intimidate the young man, who reportedly was in fear of his life.

The mayor was freed on $50,000 bail and told to stay away from the alleged victim and give up his stash of firearms.

- See more at: http://menrec.com/unreal-one-of-bloo....bzWPJLRC.dpuf
    Last edited by WillBrink; 04-08-13 at 08:11.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    You can't buy a headline like that.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    that is classic funny
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    One word AWESOMENESS!
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Homo.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    We need the 'GOOD' grumpy cat pic, LOL.

Freaking sickos. This'll never make it to the front page I'm sure.

Feedback Score
    Wow.

I couldn't even begin to make something like that up.

I can just see the FB photo popping up now: "I carry a gun because I don't want to be sexually assaulted by a drunken politician who believes in gun control."

Or words to that effect...
    "Like the shiver of excitement you’d get if someone suddenly gave you permission to set fire to Piers Morgan." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If some scruffy dude tries to knock down my door in the middle of the night (granted, I'm not a fugitive from justice), I doubt that I would wait an inordinate amount of time to hear him make his little statement about being a "Bail Bondsman ..." or whatever before rotating my safety/selector to something other than the peace and tranquility position." - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Nope... Margaret Thatcher died. The people that need to see this never will.

Send the link to your local radio and TV stations.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Just sent to The Dana Show & The Truth About Guns.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    There was another one just arrested as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...t-Illegal-Guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast