Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nosler announces the bsb will be a standard component

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

nosler announces the bsb will be a standard component

NOSLER® INTRODUCES BONDED PERFORMANCE™ BULLET LINE

Bend, Ore. – November 21, 2012 – Nosler, Inc. the world’s foremost bonded bullet manufacturer is announcing their new Bonded PERFORMANCE™ .224 caliber, 64 grain Bonded Solid Base® bullet. The 64gr Bonded PERFORMANCE™ bullet is designed to maximize the terminal performance of .22 caliber rifle cartridges. While most .22 caliber bullets are designed to be highly frangible, the Bonded Solid Base® is designed for controlled expansion, high weight retention, and deep penetration. The Bonded Solid Base® makes an excellent medium game hunting bullet for states where .22 caliber rifles are legal for hunting as well as personal defense.

The Bonded Solid Base® bullet features a Protected Point design for reliable feeding in both bolt action and semi-automatic rifles. The tapered jacket ensures controlled expansion while the proprietary bonding process prevents fragmentation and guarantees high weight retention. The AccuBond® bonding process welds the copper jacket to the lead core to virtually eliminate the possibility of core-jacket separation. Solid Base® construction supports the mushroom for wide wound channels and deep, straight-line penetration.*

The .224, 64gr. Bonded Solid Base® bullet will be available in component form in 100 count packaging, as well as loaded in Nosler’s own Nosler® DEFENSE™ 223 Remington ammunition.*

This is the announcement from Nosler. We will now have one of the best bonded bullets available as a component. There is only 2 other 22cal bonded bullet i can think of offered as a component from the factory. The Fusion, and the scirocco. Others become available as pulls, but that is not to often.

Now we will have regular access to something similar to the tbbc.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Excellent! Nosler just keeps coming through for reloaders.
    Insert impressive resume here.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd love to play with some of these. That Gold Dot ammo is way to expensive to shoot much for practice/testing.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Markm if you check out shooters pro shop, and look at the blemish bullets you can find all kinds of Nosler bullets cheap. They have seconds, and overruns. Overruns are first quality they just have more than they need.

I was able to get the 64grain bsb for 11$ per 50. I got the last 500 the one time i have seen them available.

I have also bought a lot of 60grain partitions that were overruns. They were 9:xx$ per 50. They are normally 24:xx per 50.

If you check regularly you can find some good deals on all kinds of Nosler bullets.

Now that the bsb Will be a regularly stocked item you should be able to get secondary or overruns for cheap to try out. Im thinking about getting risk of all my tsx, and only loading partition/bsb.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ok... thanks. I'll check it out.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Is the BSB a flat based bullet or boat tail?

Feedback Score
    Any idea when they will be available ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It has a boat tail.

Not sure about an actual date, but i hope soon.

Nosler 7 is out now, and has data for the bsb. Im hoping they will be available in January.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump for an update.
    Any news?
    I didn't see anything on Nosler's site.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Its in there new catalog. They also are releasing there defense line of loaded ammo with the bsb. The new reloading manual #7 has it in it. The planned release was supposed to be first couple months of the year. I think it is the market causing problems with the release.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast