Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Rail Light Mount

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Magpul Rail Light Mount

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We got tired of a billion dollars to put a light where you want it, and then having to figure out what add-ons were required to mount it. This is like the easy button of light mounts. Pick a side, and unless you've got something weird, this will mount it.

Only exception is the 620 series scouts...we couldn't make it COMPLETELY universal, but got close.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Excellent product. I like my MAGPUL Scout Mount - places my Streamlight TLR-1S exactly where I need it with minimal bulk (and attaches to the MOE of my Colt 6920. Thank you for choices!
    A2 Stippling - Filling your M&P stippling needs.
    ------
    OIF 2, OIF 8-10, OND1 - I dig burn pits

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    We got tired of a billion dollars to put a light where you want it, and then having to figure out what add-ons were required to mount it. This is like the easy button of light mounts. Pick a side, and unless you've got something weird, this will mount it.

Only exception is the 620 series scouts...we couldn't make it COMPLETELY universal, but got close.
    You guys are awesome. I am really enjoying the new products the last couple of days, it's like Christmas in the Spring!
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 05-01-13 at 00:27.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    That is definitely on the list of things to snag when it comes out. This will make my wallet happy!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks very nice, as is usual for Magpul. You guys are on a roll the past few days! I look forward to every time Magpul releases a product.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Nice.

I'll have to give this one a go.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any plans for something like a cross between this and the MOE scout mount? Something that would put a TLR-1 or an X300 in the same location.

(I know you guys never talk about products that are in the works so consider it a suggestion more than an actual question)

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    This mount should rock on an SBR in particular. Nice range of compatible lights too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    It is a cheap Airsoft quality Eotech half ass knockoff- I just had a student with one in a basic class about a month ago and it laid down faster than a cheap hooker

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Whats the approximate cost? Magpul really seems to be stepping up their game.

Found it. $29.95 cant wait to try one.
    Last edited by yellow50; 05-01-13 at 18:45.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast