Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Rail Light Mount

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Will definitely be picking one of these up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you magpul.

Feedback Score
    Very nice. Can't wait to try one.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Duane,

I know you guys have the flare lit at both ends but wanted to know if you fellas are planning on key mod mounts for grips, lights, etc in the future. Thanks,

-Jax
    Last edited by jaxman7; 05-03-13 at 09:07.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Magpul Rail Light Mount

Quote Originally Posted by DTakas View Post
    Any plans for something like a cross between this and the MOE scout mount? Something that would put a TLR-1 or an X300 in the same location.

(I know you guys never talk about products that are in the works so consider it a suggestion more than an actual question)
    That's the beauty of this mount...with the ring block off, it mounts scout 300, scout 600, all pic rail lights--X300, etc.--just like the moe mount. With the ring block on, it fits everything from .75 inch to 1.040 light bodies. All this comes with the mount at MSRP $29.95.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    That's the beauty of this mount...with the ring block off, it mounts scout 300, scout 600, all pic rail lights--X300, etc.--just like the moe mount. With the ring block on, it fits everything from .75 inch to 1.040 light bodies. All this comes with the mount at MSRP $29.95.
    Very nice. I'll be ordering one then.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    This is what really impresses me about Magpul, the engineering design and forethought. You guys put a lot of time and energy into designing a product that is versatile and cost effective solution for the end user and it shows in the finish product. Very impressive, indeed.

I've recently installed a 13" Troy Alpha rail to my carbine and have been trying to think of the best way to mount a light, a Surefire X300 or a Scout 600. I currently have one of the short rails installed on the left side of the tube. I've been thinking of a way to mount the light using the top rail to get rid of the short side rail. After looking at a lot of the current solutions, I narrowed my choice down to one of Haley Strategic's Thorntail mounts due to it's compactness and mounting versatility.

Then, along came this mount... Damn you!

I may still end up with the HSP mount but, for $30 vs. their $50, I'm willing to give it a try. If it doesn't work for me, it would still give me a solution to suggest to someone else. (I work part time at a gun shop.)
    -VERITAS VINCIT-

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    This is so going to replace the Gear Sector mount that holds the EAG Fury on my work gun. I love the Gear Sector mount, but it does not leave enough room on my 9" rail for me to run my hand where I prefer it. Great job Magpul!
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do we have an exact release date yet?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    is this going to come in a left hand version as well as the right?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast