1 (100%)

Magpul Rail Light Mount

Yes, it will be one version for
    Left side and one for Right side.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Is there a more approximate release date? Witch vendors will get these first? I need one as soon as possible, would be more than happy to test and evaluate a demo for you guys!
    Frog Lube Fanboy BCM Koolaid Drinker
    olds442tyguy: I prefer buying American not because of the cost, but because of the integrity. I'd rather send some greedy American guy a couple extra bucks than pay a couple bucks for an inferior product that's likely made from recycled condoms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wondering about the release date myself

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Magpul Rail Light Mount

Proving out parts right now, should be less than a month to market.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you for the response!

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Me liky

Feedback Score
    It's been nearly a month now, are you guys getting any closer to releasing? Can't wait!
    Frog Lube Fanboy BCM Koolaid Drinker
    olds442tyguy: I prefer buying American not because of the cost, but because of the integrity. I'd rather send some greedy American guy a couple extra bucks than pay a couple bucks for an inferior product that's likely made from recycled condoms.

Feedback Score
    Is it going to be available in the same colors as other Magpul products? I would be interested in one in OD and one in FDE.
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't like it.

It puts the scout light too far forward for my SBRs as the light will take a beating from the muzzle blast. Lame. Gear Sector or Larue for me.
    Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It does place 2 cell scouts fairly far forward if you place it at the very front of the forend. However, single cell scouts and any light in the rings can work fine on short barrels.

Also, if you have a quad rail, or modular rails, you can just move the mount back a bit. Moving it back still puts your hand in the same place relative the light as you'd have with a non-cantilever mount that put the light in the same place, and gives you a positive index. Another option is to mount a right sided mount on the top rail for a left side light, and vice versa. That's how I have a scout ultra mounted on a Geissele with a pre-production sample right now.

Black will be first, and I expect them soon. Waiting on a tweak to one component. Colors may come after initial demand is met.

You should see a rapid fire introduction of products coming soon. Another one next week, for sure. Maybe another the next, and so on.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast