Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX-100 Introduced at NRA Show

Feedback Score

Beretta ARX-100 Introduced at NRA Show

The Beretta ARX-100 is on the cover of June 2013 Guns and Ammo magazine and is to be introduced this week at NRA show per the article. The ARX-100 is supposed to be at warehouses which should they should start showing up this month. MSRP is $1950 and Beretta is asking dealers to honor this price. No mention of FDE version but I am hoping it will be available soon.

Feedback Score
    What's the difference between the ARX-160 and the ARX-100?

Feedback Score
    ARX-100 is the semi auto civilian 5.56MM US version of the ARX-160.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Well dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!

First Tavors and now these . . .

Nothing on their page as of yet.
    http://www.berettausa.com/arx100/
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 05-01-13 at 21:06.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    I really want to handle one of these, but the hand guard seems way to bulky and short for my tastes. If the rest of the gun turns out as well as the claims state it should be a good addition to the market.

Feedback Score
    The Italians where I am in A-stan have all turned in their metal guns for the new plastic. I haven't had a chance to shoot one yet, but they look very slim and compact. Everyone I have seen seems to have about an 11 or 12 inch barrel. FWIW, all of them I have seen here are black, not tan.

It looks like a neat gun, if it's durable and can keep a zero.
    Last edited by eodinert; 05-02-13 at 07:15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    The Italians where I am in A-stan have all turned in their metal guns for the new plastic. I haven't had a chance to shoot one yet, but they look very slim and compact. Everyone I have seen seems to have about an 11 or 12 inch barrel. FWIW, all of them I have seen here are black, not tan.

It looks like a neat gun, if it's durable and can keep a zero.
    For what it is worth the article in G&A mentions that the ARX holds its zero with the quick change barrel. Also mentions that 12 & 16 barrels will be available. Good to hear about the handguard from somebody who has actually seen it. Did have same concerns that it would feel bulky but sounds like it doesn't. That was the orginal reason I was hesitant when I bought my FS2000 but it turned out to not be an issue either.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodcolret View Post
    Good to hear about the handguard from somebody who has actually seen it. Did have same concerns that it would feel bulky but sounds like it doesn't.
    I have handled the ARX-160 a few times and the handguard is bulky and hard to manage.

I would probably run it with a foregrip, but even that would seem to be mounted lower-than-ideal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eodcolret View Post
    ARX-100 is the semi auto civilian 5.56MM US version of the ARX-160.
    In keeping with Beretta's habit of pissing me off, it will probably sport a thumb hole stock, threadless barrel, and feed a new proprietary Beretta magazine.

All kidding aside, kudos to Beretta if they can actually bring this to the market in the next couple of months.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    I have handled the ARX-160 a few times and the handguard is bulky and hard to manage.

I would probably run it with a foregrip, but even that would seem to be mounted lower-than-ideal.
    Really like that FDE in the picture. Hopefully it will be offered on the ARX-100.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast