Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX-100 Introduced at NRA Show

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    As with all new things any dealer selling these under msrp initially will be losing money due to demand, look at the Tavor as an example. You can now find them on gunbroker for $1650 when a year ago they were going for almost double that. Once the demand dies and they are readily available I expect prices to hover around the $1600 price point at a roughly 10% margin for dealers.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 04-13-14 at 19:48.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    As with all new things any dealer selling these under msrp initially will be losing money due to demand, look at the Tavor as an example. You can now find them on gunbroker for $1650 when a year ago they were going for almost double that. Once the demand dies and they are readily available I expect prices to hover around the $1600 price point at a roughly 10% margin for dealers.
    +1 Not to mention it's good to let others iron out all the initial problems.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    +1 Not to mention it's good to let others iron out all the initial problems.
    Yep, I think I'll wait a few months. Besides, I like my weapons the same way I like my women - hot, Italian, and brown...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    I think the $1500 rumors came from here: http://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/...l-p-46171.html

Hinterland outfitters had to go on a couple of forums to point out that the price is a placeholder and they wont know how much it costs until they get them in.

Feedback Score
    Beretta's Facebook page is saying it's ready to ship!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    Beretta's Facebook page is saying it's ready to ship!
    Music to my ears, can't wait to get a hold of one since I suspect that unlike the PX4 it will be an example of Beretta's high quality products.
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Feedback Score
    I'll wait until after the first rush dies down, but I'm interested in it. Just curious how it handles compared to the SCAR 16... guess I'll have to wait to try one out at the range!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    $1500 bothers me. Corners will be cut on this rifle. This rifle will be another failure.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    $1500 bothers me. Corners will be cut on this rifle. This rifle will be another failure.
    The MSRP is not $1500.00 it is $1950.00
    Last edited by 556Cliff; 04-15-14 at 19:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Other than being semiauto, what's significantly different about this rifle than the fullauto original? I think the design should be good to go given the fullauto version has been out for a while and has even gone to war. The only thing that I'm a little wary of is the fact that it's being manufactured in a new location. There might be some initial manufacturing and/or QC problems, but Beretta will work through them.

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast