Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to change combination on Redhead safe

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    try this

http://www.ehow.com/how_7240843_chan...-gun-safe.html

BTW... I strongly suggest you write the numbers down first. Both old and new. If it works and you forget or hit a wrong key you will lock yourself out.

Step 1: Open the Safe Door
    Enter the Factory pre-set code of 1 –2 –3 –4 –5 –6 and open the door. ==== or your personal combination
    Step 2: Programming
    IMPORTANT! The following must be done with the door in the
    OPEN
    position with your locking boltsextended.Please Note: Between each step you have
    4 seconds
    to proceed to the next step.
    1. Enter in 0-0-0-0-0-0 six (6) zeroes.(This will put you in programming mode.You will hear a double beep.)
    2. Enter in your existing 1-2-3-4-5-6 six (6) digit combination.(You will hear a double beep.)
    3. Enter your new six (6) digit combination.(You will hear a double beep.)
    4. Enter your new six (6) digit combination again.(You will hear a double beep.)
    5.Wait approximately 10 seconds and then enter your new combination.
    6. If the procedure was executed properly, you will be able to rotate the handle.
    7. If the handle will not rotate and the safe will not open, the procedure was incorrectly executed and the combination is still 1-2-3-4-5-6.Leave the door open and start over with Step 2.Entering in the wrong code will result in three (3) beeps.Entering the wrong code four (4) times will result in the keypad shutting down for a five (5) minute time-out.The battery must remain connected. Removing the battery will not over-ride the shutdown period.
    Last edited by tb-av; 05-02-13 at 16:11.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    See, I was gonna say whiskey and roofies but...

A locksmith would work as well, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by fixit69 View Post
    You're asking for it...

After a huge self edit.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    4 strawberry daiquiris
    1 shot of tequila
    3 lemon slices
    Salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    try this

http://www.ehow.com/how_7240843_chan...-gun-safe.html

BTW... I strongly suggest you write the numbers down first. Both old and new. If it works and you forget or hit a wrong key you will lock yourself out.

Step 1: Open the Safe Door
    Enter the Factory pre-set code of 1 –2 –3 –4 –5 –6 and open the door. ==== or your personal combination
    Step 2: Programming
    IMPORTANT! The following must be done with the door in the
    OPEN
    position with your locking boltsextended.Please Note: Between each step you have
    4 seconds
    to proceed to the next step.
    1. Enter in 0-0-0-0-0-0 six (6) zeroes.(This will put you in programming mode.You will hear a double beep.)
    2. Enter in your existing 1-2-3-4-5-6 six (6) digit combination.(You will hear a double beep.)
    3. Enter your new six (6) digit combination.(You will hear a double beep.)
    4. Enter your new six (6) digit combination again.(You will hear a double beep.)
    5.Wait approximately 10 seconds and then enter your new combination.
    6. If the procedure was executed properly, you will be able to rotate the handle.
    7. If the handle will not rotate and the safe will not open, the procedure was incorrectly executed and the combination is still 1-2-3-4-5-6.Leave the door open and start over with Step 2.Entering in the wrong code will result in three (3) beeps.Entering the wrong code four (4) times will result in the keypad shutting down for a five (5) minute time-out.The battery must remain connected. Removing the battery will not over-ride the shutdown period.
    Bless you sir, that worked. I had actually found that link but the instructions were incomplete.

A divorce is on the way and I needed to change the combination, thank you so much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit69 View Post
    Just reading WAY too much into it and having fun, smart ass, etc. Bad experience with red headed exgirlfriends.

Nothing helpful. Sorry
    I had no idea you were going there.

Two things I've always wanted to try were a redhead and an asian.

Actually, now I may get the chance

Feedback Score
    Did someone say redhead ??

My wife and my youngest son Noah I have 3 redheaded boys along with the wife !! It can get interesting sometimes.......

S.M.
    "I'd rather have a Bloody Mary made from the bandage drippings of a dozen Ebola victims than watch BattleField Earth again."

SeriousStudent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12