Thread: Boston bombers family speaks

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Boston bombers family speaks

One can see/hear the apple don't fall from the tree as their mother and father are clueless idiots in deep denial.

Denial: "Denial is a defense mechanism' postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence..."

The mother is wanted in MA, so doubtful she'll come to the US to "defend" her one living son.

It's nice to see other relatives are smart enough and decent enough to be outraged and disgusted by their behavior, and it must be awful for them to be related to them at this time.

http://www.time.com/time/video/playe...141651,00.html
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-03-13 at 10:39.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They're obviously graduates of the "Parents of Criminals and Terrorist 101" course.

They are taught to say things like:

"He's a good boy"
    "They didn't need to shoot him"
    "He would not have killed anyone"
    "He did not mean to hurt anyone"
    etc.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    They're obviously graduates of the "Parents of Criminals and Terrorist 101" course.

They are taught to say things like:

"He's a good boy"
    "They didn't need to shoot him"
    "He would not have killed anyone"
    "He did not mean to hurt anyone"
    etc.
    But most important "they were framed"
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Boston bombers family speaks

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    But most important "they were framed"
    Aren't they always?

Im an immigrant and i can somewhat relate to feeling like an outsider and not fitting in as a kid but never in a million life times would it enter my head to do any kind of damage regardless of religion, politics or other feelings. And i know if it were my dad in this case he would be like their uncle Ruslan.
    Last edited by Arik; 05-03-13 at 13:36.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    One can see/hear the apple don't fall from the tree as their mother and father are clueless idiots in deep denial.

Denial: "Denial is a defense mechanism' postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence..."

The mother is wanted in MA, so doubtful she'll come to the US to "defend" her one living son.

It's nice to see other relatives are smart enough and decent enough to be outraged and disgusted by their behavior, and it must be awful for them to be related to them at this time.

http://www.time.com/time/video/playe...141651,00.html
    I think you confused denial with deceitful.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The parents themselves seem to fairly sketchy. I saw recently that the Russians were looking into them.