Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Modular Rail (CMR) picture and info thread (add your pics)

Feedback Score
    That fits great. I don't think the suppressors and the mounts I was looking at would have fit, but if I decide to go with a Specwar I'll have to rethink it since the CMR is my favorite rail.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Last edited by AZ-Renegade; 07-09-15 at 12:17.
    Good judgment comes from experience. And experience… well, that comes from poor judgment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Big fan of Centurion barrels and upper receivers, saw a 13" 7.62 available 'used' for an obscene low price, figured why not, can't lose really.
    Words fail to describe my amazement!
    Hands down one of (if not THE) best rails I've ever handled. A level of finish that as far as I've seen is simply unmatched, smooth and 'soft', not a single sharp edge. One has to actually handle one to understand - pictures of old-world crafsman painstakingly hand-finishing every detail comes to mind.
    Got some panels and after installing decided to take them off, they create hard and sharp edges where there were none. Counterintuitive, Almost a travesty putting them on, cant think of a single reason to.
    Now all that being said I have not actually handled a Noveske or BCM KMR - are they even remotely in the same ballpark?
    Attachment 33560
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polydeuces View Post
    Now all that being said I have not actually handled a Noveske or BCM KMR - are they even remotely in the same ballpark?
    Attachment 33560
    I have an NSR, KMR, and CMR. To me, the CMR feels the best in my hands. The NSR isn't far off, as Noveske does a nice bead blast and the same hard coat anodizing on it. The KMR feels slicker since it isn't anodized.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I almost hate the CMR to be honest. Now all my other rails are just total crap. Cant stand them any more.
    Starting to understand why there's so many DD omega's and Troys etc on EE's these days.
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Almost done. Going back and forth on adding an Aimpoint H1. Weight as shown is at 6.75 lbs. Nice and light!
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 06-04-15 at 15:53.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anyone know how much lighter the 14 inch Gen 2 CMR is versus the Gen 1?

Feedback Score
    I don't know, but the gen 2 is also longer than the gen 1. So that'll negate some of the weight savings from the extra cuts.

Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast