Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WW III Starting?

Feedback Score
    Yeah, as I write this I just saw that Isreali warship is burning, and "Palestininans" are flowing into gaza.

On a side note my sister asked me how much fuel I have in my generator tank (less than 90 gallons ) and when that I had better top it off soon or won't be able to afford it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't know whether I should feel relieved or worried that Iran has been relatively quiet during all of this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc
    I don't know whether I should feel relieved or worried that Iran has been relatively quiet during all of this.

Its so they can play innocent when things really go to shit -- and then "intervene" as a "neutral"

It was an Iranian rocket that hit an Israeli warship yesterday. It was transported through Syria and into Lebenon, and was said to be fired by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA
    It was an Iranian rocket that hit an Israeli warship yesterday. It was transported through Syria and into Lebenon, and was said to be fired by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.
    Very interesting and it's exactly what we don't want to happen (or maybe we do).

If that is true, and I'm not doubting you Paul, Israel will retaliate against Iran and then, its GAME ON!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The IRG make up a percentage of the Hesbollah anyway...
    Thats their role

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB
    The IRG make up a percentage of the Hesbollah anyway...
    Thats their role
    Oh, I thought they just supplied them with weapons, training and money. Either way Iran is asking for it and I know the US isn't going to ask Israel to exercise restraint against them

Feedback Score
    Those of you that remember the cold war ought to remember all of the fighting all over the place then. I think that it might be the start of WWIII but then again we came so close so many other times. Only bad thing now is we are dealing with radicals. There can be no stale mate or victory reached with that type of people. You can only wipe them out, off the face of the planet.

We need to look back at our tactics in WWII against the Japanese and start useing them, total war. That and we need to get a line on the media too. The media is going to be the clincher for us in our current wars and all of the ones there after. Alot of people lets the media mold their opinions on the wars, and the bad thing about that is that the media will put whatever slant on it serves their purpose.

We have lost the concept of total war. We think we are too advanced to have to rely on something like that, well I think that is exactly what we need.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA
    In addition, anyone remember the two rockets that hit HAIFA, Israel's largest city and its industrial base?

Immediately the Hezbollah DENIED that it had fired the missles into Haifa... and the world just said, "Yeah, right.... Tell me another one." Then later they confessed it was them... OR WAS IT THEM?

The REST of the story:

Hezbollah did NOT LIE, it wasn't them who fired those two missles. Israel, the US and others now know it was an IRANIAN missle fired from an area controlled by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard along the southern Lebanese border.

Iran committed an ACT OF WAR by sending those missles into Israel. Then they had Hezbollah take the heat for it. Iran is not ready to give Israel LEGAL CAUSE to directly retaliate against Iran. The same thing with the possible missle that hit the Israeli warship, as we still are not sure if it was an UAD with explosives or a true missile.

Whether Hezbollah is a willing participant or not (I think they are), it is IRAN primarily, SYRIA secondly, that is pulling Israel into further escalation.

And since we know that the Iranian President Ahmadinejad is an apocalyptical Sunni Muslim seeking the return of the "Mahdi," a Islamic type of Messiah/Christ, his setting the date for Iran's reply to the world's nuclear aid package at August 22 speaks VOLUMES to where his mind is at and his intentions. August 22 on the Muslim calendar is Rajab 28, the day Saladin conquered and entered Jerusalem.

As the story goes, Imam Mahdi will return at a time of great global chaos, oppression and bloodshed and usher in an era of (Islamic) justice. Many Muslims believe this will happen on Rajab 28/August 22 at some coming year... and more than a few believe it will be THIS YEAR.

Ahmadinejad sees himself as Allah’s instrument to pave the way for Imam Mahdi, and constantly uses public appearances to urge his countrymen to prepare to back him in this task. Ahmadinejad has made clear his confidence that he and other true believers can affect this apocalyptic timetable, and will use all means at his disposal to do so.

So there you go... we have a David Koresh type of leader with control of one of the Middle East's most powerful nations, and because his plans include the DESTRUCTION of Israel, most other Arab nations are in support, such as Syria. Egypt and Jordan seem to be the only ones with sane heads in the Arab world, but their PEOPLE do not hold the same sanity.

This could get real interesting VERY FAST!!!!

Rmpl

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ahmadinejad is a shia -- as is the rest of Iran...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast