Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
Some info to ponder over

Are you guys trying to say that LWRC rifles do not break? How many rounds do you have through yours? Well this guy has 25K, and his has broken A LOT. I remember a similar thread from a LWRC owner with +10K through his rifle.

These are the ONLY two LWRC owners that I’ve seen speak of high round counts and neither rifle seemed to have held up all that well.

Look at the parts he has broken in less than 30k rounds:

- Gas key screws
- Various "springs"
- Gas block pins
- Breaking firing pins (numerous) not to mention still an ongoing problem
- "some other stuff"
- Now it won't run at all

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...f=118&t=370094
Talk about sensationalized reporting. I noticed that you didn't bother to mention that the gun hadn't been cleaned in almost 30,000 rounds and the reason it stopped running was "I found that the bolt was full, (I mean not being able to move the FP full) with red wolf primer sealant " and not because something was faulty on the gun.

While I don't have nearly that kind of round count on my 10.5" M6A2, I hit the 6000 round mark at the Pat Rogers class last week with no cleaning yet, no parts breakage, and no malfunctions that were directly attributed to the weapon itself. I run the gun suppressed with a Gemtech G5 about 50% of the time and shoot Prvi partisan through it almost exclusively. All I do is lube the bolt and carrier every 500 rounds or so.

I plan on running it without cleaning until it stops running or something breaks.

Stephen