Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele SMR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    My Recce type build. The EOTech is just a place holder until I can decide on an optic. I was leaning towards a Leupold Mark 6 1-6x in an ADM mount.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Anyone try attaching a Magpul MOE vertical grip directly to their rail without using a picatinny section?

For reference from Stickman's Flickr page:

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    ^ that's a centurion cmr rail, not a geissele. Iirc Stickman had to do some mods, I would pm him or ask on the cmr thread.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    ^ that's a centurion cmr rail, not a geissele. Iirc Stickman had to do some mods, I would pm him or ask on the cmr thread.
    The picture was just to be used as a reference to any tube style rail with a MOE grip to be directly attached to the rail.. I understand the Geissele rails do not have a radius on the bottom area like a real tube style so I want to see how much modification is required to made it work.
    Last edited by contax_shooter; 08-05-13 at 05:38.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I plan on doing it and making it a stubby. Give me a week or three (just had a baby lol) and ill post some pics

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Look what came in the mail today from Weapon Outfitters. I guess Roy had one of the pre-production MK4's lying around and I just couldn't resist. With the 14.5" DD LW barrel it's incredibly light. Might ditch the SOPMOD stock to get the weight down even more.

All dressed up.

Haven't made up my mind on the RVG. Might just go without it.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    The MK1 and MK3 rails do have a slight radius on them. I believe the MK2 has flat sides.

Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    The picture was just to be used as a reference to any tube style rail with a MOE grip to be directly attached to the rail.. I understand the Geissele rails do not have a radius on the bottom area like a real tube style so I want to see how much modification is required to made it work.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vereceleritas View Post
    My Recce type build. The EOTech is just a place holder until I can decide on an optic. I was leaning towards a Leupold Mark 6 1-6x in an ADM mount.

I've been wanting to see more pics with a MUR and Noveske FFL. Looks damn good.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You scored huge w/ a blk pre-production Mk4 vereceleritas .....helluva find! The square vent holes make a dramatic difference in terms of aesthetics.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Someone stop me. I have a problem. My bank account would appreciate it.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast