Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need info on two suppressors

Feedback Score
    Personally own an M4-2000. Leaning towards adding the SOCOM 556 as well down the road. SF cans are durable, reliable, the repeatable POI shift makes it a very nice prospect and SF comps/hiders are incredibly good. Gotten to run a couple SF cans at various events so my experience is only good for around 150 rounds.

Haven't run the KAC QD I'm afraid. Can tell you running an AAC tuning fork gets a bit annoying when I don't have the can on...so an SF comp would be a welcome addition.
    Assistant Producer and CM
    www.breachandclear.com

Feedback Score
    I thought that the Surefire prong flash hiders had the AAC "tuning fork" ring as well, is that not the case?

Feedback Score

finish on the new and older cans

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    I don't have anything firm yet, but we are eager to get these rolling.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.
    Jack, I heard from Kevin that the older taupe color (moly resin) of the NT4 is no longer produced and that they are now in a cerakote tan. Is this cerakote tan the same as the new QDC cans? Also, why the switch? the Moly Resin finish seems to hold up great according to users. Could you perhaps post a picture of the two different finishes? Definitely going with an NT4 just want it to look and perform as perfect as I know it will.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA9000 View Post
    Jack, I heard from Kevin that the older taupe color (moly resin) of the NT4 is no longer produced and that they are now in a cerakote tan. Is this cerakote tan the same as the new QDC cans? Also, why the switch? the Moly Resin finish seems to hold up great according to users. Could you perhaps post a picture of the two different finishes? Definitely going with an NT4 just want it to look and perform as perfect as I know it will.
    I'll see what I can dig up for color comparison, but it's more of a grey tone than the taupe and more flat/matte. I like it better aesthetically.
    Testing indicates that the Cerakote holds up to wear and heating better than the previous coating. I would have no reservation about buying an item that was properly Ceracoated.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Have any numbers been released yet on the QDC cans yet, specifically the mini?
    Dogma is failure - Ken Hackathorn

Only performance counts - Paul Sharp

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I wouldn't buy anything that wasn't at my dealer's store. I'm not into paying for something for my grandchildren to use. Ordering a can or dealer to dealer? Forget it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wouldn't buy anything that wasn't at my dealer's store. I'm not into paying for something for my grandchildren to use. Ordering a can or dealer to dealer? Forget it.
    Seconded. I made that mistake once... never again!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Seconded. I made that mistake once... never again!
    I too speak from experience. And this was BEFORE the ATF went full retard.

You should see the last two shining examples of the imbeciles they employ. A guy I know had one approved with none of the backside of his form filled out or signed.... and one bounced for no Sch B. There is no Sch b.

Then... the slap head handling his forms said he had a DD pending. He's waiting on 2 ****ing CANS! You can NOT get more retarded than a Federal Governmental Affirmative action hire.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I got lucky. My F3 from Silencer Shop to my local dealer was done end of year last year in about 2 weeks. SS seems to be quick compared to everyone else though...

Feedback Score
    Were you able to find anything, Jack? I've been looking through different picture threads to see if I can find someone who has bought one recently but the amount of picture threads/pages/ forums is damn near impossible, even with the search menu If anyone has a pic of one they recently acquired that was recently manufactured it would be a good start to see the difference in color.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast