Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3?

Feedback Score
    What about the 25 rd magazines I've seen on the website?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3?

They will all release close to the same time. All have the same internal geometry.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Would you specifically know if the M3 mags work with this .308 lower?
    http://www.jdmachinetech.com/product/308LWR/308LWR.html

It has a bit of a flared magwell. It was revised in the past to work specifically with your M2 .308 mags, is that a good indication that M3'll work just fine?

Thanks!

Feedback Score

Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3

Duane,

I live in the state of MD and I can not buy these magazines after 1 Oct 2013. Any chance that you expect them before then, or do I need to look elsewhere?

Thx,

Eric

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hygienist View Post
    Would you specifically know if the M3 mags work with this .308 lower?
    http://www.jdmachinetech.com/product/308LWR/308LWR.html

It has a bit of a flared magwell. It was revised in the past to work specifically with your M2 .308 mags, is that a good indication that M3'll work just fine?

Thanks!
    Hard to say without a sample on hand. There is an over-insertion feature on the Gen M3 LR, but it's very unobtrusive...doesn't actually protrude at the rear.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrexler View Post
    Duane,

I live in the state of MD and I can not buy these magazines after 1 Oct 2013. Any chance that you expect them before then, or do I need to look elsewhere?

Thx,

Eric
    We've been hammering out one last change to the 20LR GEN M3, and should begin full production soon. Should be shipping well before that date.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    No FDE up front.
    Any particular reason? Black mags just don't look right with my MOE FDE furniture.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Each color requires its own testing, formulation, and processing. It's just not efficient right now to do so, especially when krylon, aervoe, and for those requiring perfect color match, air dry cerakote magpul FDE work pretty well. It's something we will look at as capacity comes online.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any word on where I can get some of these?

We've been hammering out one last change to the 20LR GEN M3, and should begin full production soon. Should be shipping well before that date.

Feedback Score
    Each color requires its own testing, formulation, and processing.
    Since Magpul makes other magazines in FDE, one would assume that the color formulation and processing had already been done.

It's something we will look at as capacity comes online.
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast