Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Foregrip or not?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Foregrip or not?

The other day I was thinking about what type of foregrip I really prefer to have on an AR. I have had some experience on my rifle with a Daniel defense vertical foregrip, a stubby vert. grip, and a Magpul AFG2 foregrip. Overall I prefer no foregrip at all, for me I like to reach out all the way almost to the end of the rail and use a C clamp type grip.
    I see many rifles on here with vert grips on them, nut not many with no foregrip at all. What type of foregrip do you guys like to run?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15freak View Post
    The other day I was thinking about what type of foregrip I really prefer to have on an AR. I have had some experience on my rifle with a Daniel defense vertical foregrip, a stubby vert. grip, and a Magpul AFG2 foregrip. Overall I prefer no foregrip at all, for me I like to reach out all the way almost to the end of the rail and use a C clamp type grip.
    I see many rifles on here with vert grips on them, nut not many with no foregrip at all. What type of foregrip do you guys like to run?
    Magpul AFG2 at the end of a 9" rail is just about perfect for me.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Magpul AFG2 at the end of a 9" rail is just about perfect for me.
    Same here

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magpul AFG on one and AFG2 on the other. Feels just right to me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nothing at all.
    "Remember, if it doesn't violate the BYU Honor Code, it's not worth doing"
    -Daniel Tosh

Feedback Score
    Anyone using the BCM foregrip?
    I have the DD grip and its long.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    I've tried a VFG, I've tried the AFG. I prefer nothing.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Not a thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15freak View Post
    This is very subjective. Foregrip for me. Been shooting a lot more lately and I've since switched back to a stubby vfg from the afg. I have come to find the afg at the end of a mk18 rail to be less stable, due to hand position, over an extended period of time. Not to mention much much hotter.... Being right underneath my gb, i actually heated the screw enough to feel it through the plastic.

Feedback Score
    I've tried a few different vertical grips, and I tried the AFG(didn't work too well on the 7" rail as I expected). Then I finally settled with the KAC gangster grip. Just like the one I had in the Army. I usually shoot palm up thumb forward, with my index finger wrapped around rail, and the other three high up on the grip. I'm very happy with it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast