Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CAA mags by command arms

Feedback Score

CAA mags by command arms

The Clear Action Mags.
    Anybody use them, yet, and how do they feed?

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I don't think anyone here would bother buying junk like CAA with proven options on the market for so cheap. Read around more you won't find many threads discussing most of the crap that CTD peddles... except for new people that haven't been clued in yet.
    Last edited by Sry0fcr; 05-23-12 at 08:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I wouldn't use CAA parts if they gave them to me.

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't know about their mags, but I've had good experiences with their stocks and grips. I'll have to run a search to see why ya'll hate CAA.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hand me a rifle with CAA parts and I'll drop it on the deck, pop smoke, unholster my handgun and deass the area until I can return with a fighting rifle.
    Second place earns a body bag.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Code3Patriot View Post
    Hand me a rifle with CAA parts and I'll drop it on the deck, pop smoke, unholster my handgun and deass the area until I can return with a fighting rifle.
    Damn that is funny!

C4

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hehuhates View Post
    I don't know about their mags, but I've had good experiences with their stocks and grips. I'll have to run a search to see why ya'll hate CAA.
    CAA and the other chicom cheap crap have zero business on anything resembling a real firearm. If you want to drag your weapon through the CTD catalog with a mall ninja magnet feel free. The fact that you see ZERO dialed in people using those parts to cobble together an abortion of a rifle is generally a big clue.
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I own a CAA pistol grip, and have used a stock of theirs before. That's all I said NOBODY can sell me a friggen plastic rail or whatever the hell they shroud a glock with. I like my goddamn grip it's good shit and I know what good shit is. Didn't say go buy a case of their mags because they make good mags. I said I had good luck with the stuff I got from them. Ease up.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hehuhates View Post
    I own a CAA pistol grip, and have used a stock of theirs before. That's all I said NOBODY can sell me a friggen plastic rail or whatever the hell they shroud a glock with. I like my goddamn grip it's good shit and I know what good shit is. Didn't say go buy a case of their mags because they make good mags. I said I had good luck with the stuff I got from them. Ease up.
    Good luck with that then Gecko45.
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jklaughrey View Post
    Good luck with that then Gecko45.
    Good luck with what?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast