Thread: Eastern PA training - Sightsandtrigger

cpoth Guest

Eastern PA training - Sightsandtrigger

Just an FYI to those folks in the area interested in high quality and affordable pistol and/or carbine training.

Sights and trigger run by instructor Joe Riedy out of Walnutport, PA (in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area) was a great experience. I attended both a pistol and carbine class with Joe and learned a ton, got a lot of trigger time, had my questions answered and received feedback on my shooting. Here is the link to his site and schedule.

http://www.sightsandtrigger.com/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    double post
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What was the damage to the checkbook for each? I didn't see it listed on the website. I'd possibly take a course next time I'm in PA visiting the parental units if the cost is reasonable
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    JoeR is a great instructor and a great guy. His classes are usually $150.00 for a day.
    I have known Joe for over 20 years since he was a police officer in the city I grew up in. Joe is severely underestimated as an instructor and there is always something to learn in his classes no matter what your skill level is. I consider myself an advanced shooter and I can back that up but I will say that I always learn something new when I take a class from Joe. Joe has a unique way of getting his point across and the point sticks.
    Mr. Hackathorn also endorses Joe's training.....
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson