Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Geissele Developing Trigger for TAVOR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Yet another helpful and well thought out post based on fact.
    You should repeat those words while standing in the mirror…

The "Troll" post as well...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall_Ninja View Post
    You should repeat those words while standing in the mirror…

The "Troll" post as well...
    Just keep posting on things you know nothing about as if you are an expert. Makes you look super talented.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Just keep posting on things you know nothing about as if you are an expert. Makes you look super talented.
    Well I'm guessing your experience is actually LESS than my own since I have handle near a dozen. You own what, one? You have an obvious and severe emotional attachment. I feel sorry for you, I really do...

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    Lock time!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well I'm guessing your experience is actually LESS than my own since I have handle near a dozen. You own what, one? You have an obvious and severe emotional attachment. I feel sorry for you, I really do...
    Handled? lol

You held a dozen. Unlike you I've owned three now since they came out and have sent thousands of rounds down range on them. I'd say that I have a little bit better idea of what I'm talking about then someone who has held a few. I even posted details on the trigger modification and based on your response you know absolutely nothing about how the fire control group/pack works on this system. In other words, you held a Tavor and came in here spouting your profound wisdom and nobody cares. You also clearly don't plan to own one let alone care about the upgraded trigger pack we're discussing so you don't belong here. Leave.

Feedback Score
    In other words, you held a Tavor and came in here spouting your profound wisdom and nobody cares.
    You seem to care quite a lot?

You also clearly don't plan to own one let alone care about the upgraded trigger pack we're discussing so you don't belong here. Leave.
    Actually, quite the opposite. I was doing research on trigger options, as I stated already, when I stumbled on this thread. My two main gripes, as I already stated, were the atrocious OEM trigger and flimsy BUIS. Geissele would be my #1 pic to fix the trigger and running quality aftermarket BUIS would fix both of those issues I have. However, until I see what Geissele can do I still am heavily steering towards the FS2000. Time will tell...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You seem to care quite a lot?

Actually, quite the opposite. I was doing research on trigger options, as I stated already, when I stumbled on this thread. My two main gripes, as I already stated, were the atrocious OEM trigger and flimsy BUIS. Geissele would be my #1 pic to fix the trigger and running quality aftermarket BUIS would fix both of those issues I have. However, until I see what Geissele can do I still am heavily steering towards the FS2000. Time will tell...
    You think that the FS2000 is a better option than a Tavor? Yeah, we're done here.

Feedback Score
    You think that the FS2000 is a better option than a Tavor? Yeah, we're done here.
    Not sure if serious?

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=2742.0

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-fs2000/...nst-tavor.html

Doesn't take much poking around to see that:

TAR-21, not good for suppressed fire (huge bummer for me), accuracy seems to be Minute-O-Man and you eat a lot of the gas even unsupressed.
    FS2K, more accurate, no brass or ejection gas in face, but no Bolt Hold open really sucks.
    Aug A3 you gain back the BHO but same problem as the TAR-21 if you shoot weak side often especially if suppressed.

I have first hand experience with all of the bullpups and I would still combine many of each's features to arrive at an "ideal" setup, bummer...

But it seems you are the troll now, as we have strayed way off topic due to your attempts to stir a flame war with me. Glad to hear we are "done here"...
    Last edited by Mall_Ninja; 11-26-13 at 00:36.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would find it very suprising for anyone to objectively prefer the FS2000's trigger to the Tavor.

As for accuracy, here is a three shot group (I know only three, the other holes are from previous groupings) using the mag as a monopod from 25 yards and 64 grain Gold Dots; I was happy with the results.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not sure if serious?

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=2742.0

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-fs2000/...nst-tavor.html

Doesn't take much poking around to see that:

TAR-21, not good for suppressed fire (huge bummer for me), accuracy seems to be Minute-O-Man and you eat a lot of the gas even unsupressed.
    FS2K, more accurate, no brass or ejection gas in face, but no Bolt Hold open really sucks.
    Aug A3 you gain back the BHO but same problem as the TAR-21 if you shoot weak side often especially if suppressed.

I have first hand experience with all of the bullpups and I would still combine many of each's features to arrive at an "ideal" setup, bummer...

But it seems you are the troll now, as we have strayed way off topic due to your attempts to stir a flame war with me. Glad to hear we are "done here"...
    Only an idiot uses a phrase like: Not sure if serious? and you've done it several times now. Go back to bardcom and take your know-it-all attitude with you.

TAR-21 not good for suppressed fire. Is that so? Because I run suppressed and I prefer it to a suppressed AR15 for numerous reasons and not the least of which is LESS gas to eat and better balance. You don't 'eat' any more gas with a Tavor than an AR15 and in my experience it's even less and that includes suppressed. Again, if you had ANY hands on experience you might have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Instead you come in here acting like you know everything because you read a thread and held one once. The brass does NOT hit you in the face especially if you use the rifle as intended. You want to run left-handed? Then convert it to left handed and run it 100% as intended. If you're switching back and forth and using 5.56mm ammo you will most certainly NOT get hit in the face with cases. I've run both 5.56mm as well as .223 in both positions and have NOT taken a single case to the face, suppressed or unsuppressed. You've read a thread or two online and taken one or two experiences as the rule rather than the exception and I can tell you that with several rifles and thousands of rounds in various conditions suppressed & unsuppressed I haven't experienced ANYTHING that you are trying to say is normal and basing your opinion on. For all the reasons I've mentioned plus 100% AR15 magazine compatibility, last round bolt hold open, better ergonomics, caliber change kits and a whole host of other reasons I don't feel the need to get into the Tavor is a superior weapon.

I'm the troll? You just admitted that you feel that the FS2000 is a better system than a Tavor. ROFL Anyone with first hand experience reading this now knows that your 'opinion' is worthless. Keep typing....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast